Downtown NYC food truck tour
- Taste your way through the best downtown New York City food trucks
- Have personable and knowledgeable guides who know the in's and out's of the street vendors' trade
- Get an insider’s look at the trucks & carts
This downtown NYC food truck tour takes you to the food trucks frequented by locals, so that you can experience the real flavors, people and culinary energy that one could only find in NYC. The area near where most of the trucks are located is the oldest and most historic part of Manhattan!
On your two-hour food truck tour of the Financial District, you will:
- Learn about the history and culture of the neighborhood as well as its street food
- Taste the most delectable delicacies from all around the world
- Enjoy a well-planned itinerary so you don't miss a New York minute finding the best street food
- Food tastings from five trucks/carts
- Bottle of water
- Gratuities (15-20% is recommended, but optional)
- Children under 5 are free (unless they will participate in food tastings)
Bean & Bean Coffee - 71 Broadway, New York, NY 10006
- Intersection of Broadway and Rector Street (closest subway stop is the Wall Street stop on the 4 and 5 trains)
- A minimum of 4 people is needed to run this tour experience, and the minimum purchase quantity is 2 tickets
- Tours run rain or shine, so tour participants should wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing/shoes
- Participants will be tasting foods from five different food trucks and carts. Please notify tour provider at check-out if you or anyone in your group has a dietary restriction (vegetarian, diabetic, peanut allergy, etc)
- Children under the age of 5 are free unless they're going to participate in all of the food tastings
- Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted on this tour
- Pets are not allowed on any food tasting tours
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, in the rare case that the tour is canceled due to extremely inclement weather, participants will be able to reschedule their tour for a future date. No refunds will be granted if you are late to the meeting location and/or cannot find the tour group
- On Wednesdays at 12.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...