Empire State Building Sunrise Tickets
- See the sunrise from the heart of New York City
- Experience the awakening of the Empire State Building and New York City
- Enjoy 360-degree panoramas of the Big Apple
- Visit the observatory on the 86th-floor
See the sunrise from the heart of New York and experience the city awakening. Limited to 100 visitors each day.
Get a bird’s eye view of New York City from the top of the Empire State Building. The famous indoor/outdoor Observatory is on the 86th floor, 1,050 feet (320 meters) above the busy streets. You’ll take multiple high-speed elevators to the top where you can admire Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, and the rest of New York’s classic landmarks.
- Sunrise ticket
- No reduced prices
20 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10118
Empire State Building
- Bookings are subject to availability, you will receive confirmation within 24 hours after booking
- Fridays and Saturdays
- Please see calendar for exact times
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...