Empire State Building Sunrise Tickets
- See the sunrise from the heart of New York City
- Experience the awakening of the Empire State Building and New York City
- Enjoy 360-degree panoramas of the Big Apple
- Visit the observatory on the 86th-floor
See the sunrise from the heart of New York and experience the city awakening. Limited to 100 visitors each day.
Get a bird’s eye view of New York City from the top of the Empire State Building. The famous indoor/outdoor Observatory is on the 86th floor, 1,050 feet (320 meters) above the busy streets. You’ll take multiple high-speed elevators to the top where you can admire Central Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty, and the rest of New York’s classic landmarks.
- Sunrise ticket
- No reduced prices
20 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10118
Empire State Building
- Bookings are subject to availability, you will receive confirmation within 24 hours after booking
- Fridays and Saturdays
- Please see calendar for exact times
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
Take a trip through the reel New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations: - See the Empire Sta...
Whether you are a tourist or a local, a family or a group of friends, this tour is the perfect oppor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...