Fast track 4-hour Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island tour
- See the Statue of Liberty with an English-speaking guide
- Get exclusive access to the Pedestal at Liberty Island with Statue of Liberty tickets
- Morning Ellis Island tour
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks and symbols of freedom. This tour includes exclusive ferry tickets that will allow you to avoid long waiting lines and big crowds. Expert guides will not only entertain, but also make your trip memorable and stress-free.
Examine the collection housed inside the Pedestal Museum, from the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Then make the climb to the top of the pedestal and enjoy unparalleled views of the NYC skyline at her feet. Explore the island on your own, or grab a quick bite before rejoining your guide for the trip to Ellis.
On Ellis Island, you’ll visit the Museum of Immigration, housed in the original Immigration Station, beautifully restored after decades of neglect. Hear the arduous and often heartbreaking stories of the millions of immigrants who once walked these halls. Explore the museum collection or search the immigrant archive and discover your own personal history.
Both early morning times include the visit to Ellis Island. The afternoon tour does not include the tour of Ellis Island.
- Early Reserve Line tickets so you can avoid the crowds and save time
- Guided Tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island with an expert English-speaking guide
- Access to the grounds at Liberty and Ellis Islands
- Access to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island included
- Access to the Museum at Ellis Island
- Ferry tickets included
- Locker fee ($2.00) for large backpacks, bags not allowed inside the Pedestal
- Children (ages 4-12)
Castle Clinton National Monument, Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
Please meet your guide in front of the Bookstore in Castle Clinton Monument at Battery Park. S/he will be holding an orange flag or wearing an orange lanyard.
- Only the morning tour includes Ellis Island
- From 2 January until 7 March, both 8.30am and 12.30pm tours will be suspended
- The tour is approximately 5 hours with return to Battery Park
- You can stay as long as you wish on the Islands and return to NYC when ready
- You must arrive at the tour starting location at least 10-15 minutes prior to the start time or you will not be able to catch up with the tour
- There are several miles of walking at a moderate pace. Please dress appropriately for long distance walking and for the weather
- Gratuities are appreciated
Statue of Liberty + Ellis Island:
- Daily at 8.30am and 9.30am (from 2 January until 7 March, 8.30am tour is suspended)
Statue of Liberty without Ellis Island:
- Daily at 12.30pm (from 2 January until 7 March, 8.30am tour is suspended)
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park, and learn its unique history with a local guide. You’l...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Leaving early in the morning, you'll enjoy watching movies and Wi-Fi on-board while admiring the lan...
Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour...
A visit to One World Observatory at Freedom Tower is a must during your trip to New York City! Take ...
See New York City sparkle on an evening panoramic tour of the city! Experience awesome New York City...
This Brooklyn chocolate tour is a bus tour that includes a visit to four of the finest chocolatiers ...
Discover Harlem by bike, and explore this authentically New York and historic neighborhood in upper ...