Brooklyn graffiti and street art walking tour
- Discover the most incredible graffiti and street art in New York City
- Explore the Bushwick Collective
- Learn about graffiti technique and style
- Immerse yourself in the culture and lifestyle of today's urban artists
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing some of the most visually incredible murals in New York City and Brooklyn. Today there is more awareness than ever about the imaginative artists who bring walls, buildings and even entire neighborhoods alive with their vibrant creations. Join this walking tour in Bushwick, Brooklyn to experience fascinating works by these globetrotting innovators. Prepare to view artistic murals large and small while exploring streets pulsating with creative energy. Eyewitness for yourself why the district is rapidly becoming a world-renown center of street art, as well as New York City's premiere place of graffiti culture. The murals are concentrated around an exhibition called the Bushwick Collective. As you walk, expect to be immersed in the culture and lifestyle of today's urban artists, who hail from as far away as Europe, South America and even Asia.
You will discover the different styles and forms of the trade, which include murals, wheatpaste posters, tags and stencils. Get ready to learn about the techniques and varying nuances between them, and how they have developed and evolved over time. But most of all, see for yourself the very best murals New York has to offer!
- Guided walk with licensed tour guide
- Food and beverages (opportunity to purchase nearby before or after tour)
- Gratuities – never required, but appreciated if you enjoyed your tour
Children 15 and under: reduced
30 Wyckoff Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
30 Wyckoff Avenue (Between Troutman St and Starr St.) Brooklyn, NY 11237 - Meet in front of ‘Wyckoff Starr’ coffee shop
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the day's weather (tour runs rain or shine)
- This tour covers about 1.5 mile of walking distance
- Please note that there is currently no work by Banksy
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Christmas time in New York is magical, and on this film bus tour, you'll be able to relive your favo...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...