Harlem gospel experience tour
- Discover the elements of gospel music as well as its unique cultural and historical roots
- Hear traditional African American gospel music performed at a local church service
- View world-famous Harlem landmarks including the Apollo Theater, Striver's Row and the Abyssinian Baptist Church
Enjoy a Harlem neighborhood tour of the cultural capital of Black America and experience the soulful sounds of gospel music. Explore the streets of greats like Billie Holiday, Malcolm X and Michael Jackson while viewing legendary sites like the Apollo Theater, the Abyssinian Baptist Church, the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Striver’s Row, Hotel Theresa and much more. End your tour with a traditional African American gospel music performance at a service in a local gospel church.
Please note: if you plan to stay for the service, you must stay for the entire service duration (two hours). It will not be possible to leave early.
- Guided tour of Harlem gospel
- Children (ages 5-11)
- Seniors(ages 65+)
Meet your guide in front of the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
- Out of respect for the host congregation, please dress appropriately and refrain from wearing flip-flops, tank tops or shorts
- Sunday 8.30am
- Schedule subject to change. Please see calendar for up-to-date details
- Please try to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure time
Veja as melhores partes de Manhattan neste passeio de 6 horas em um ônibus de dois andares. Você ser...
Sinta-se uma celebridade à medida que você decola em luxo e avista essa vista deslumbrante do horizo...
Uma experiência diferente de qualquer outra em Nova York, sua excursão de bicicleta clássica de 5 ho...
Começando com um cruzeiro de balsa de Williamsburg para Wall street, você passeará pelos bairros de ...
A assombrosa produção de Mariusz Treliñski do emparelhamento das óperas de um ato de Tchaikovsky e B...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...