Holiday Lights and Movie Sites bus tour
- Relive your favorite holiday movie moments
- Experience Christmas in New York
- Featuring over 30 locations
Experience Christmas in New York and relive your favorite holiday movie moments.
Featuring over 30 locations, including:
- Marvel at the famed tree in Rockefeller Center where Macaulay Culkin reunites with his mom in Home Alone 2
- Peek into the brilliant holiday windows at Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor, and the same Macy’s you’ll remember from Miracle on 34th Street
- Pass through Central Park and reminisce the serendipitous moment John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale have at Wollman Rink in Serendipity
- See the apartment where Buddy the Elf stays with his Dad during his visit to New York City in Elf
- Witness the electrifying storefront displays as you’re guided down Fifth Avenue, passing swanky shops like Tiffany & Co., where Zac Efron takes Michelle Pfeiffer in New Year’s Eve
- Enjoy a photo-op in front of the tree at Lincoln Center and learn where Bill Murray finds out his taxi driver was the Ghost of Christmas Past in Scrooged
- Children 6-9 years old: reduced price
- Children 0-5 years old: free
60th Street and Broadway (outside Starbucks on Broadway)
- The tour is only available from November 25th, 2017 to January 1st, 2018
- From Sunday to Friday: 03.00pm
- Saturdays at 03.00pm and 05.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Do you want to see more? Who could blame you! Stay longer in your comfortable helicopter seat while ...
Composer Nico Muhly unveils his second new opera for the Met with this gripping reimagining of Winst...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
Soprano Eva-Maria Westbroek sings Puccini’s gun-slinging heroine in this romantic epic of the Wild W...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...