Madison Square Garden All-Access Tour
- See the venue where New York goes for music and sports
- Digital voucher on your phone - easy to carry
- NBA fans - visit the New York Knicks locker rooms
Get an insider's look at Madison Square Garden - The World’s Most Famous Arena®. Your guide will take you through 130 years of this iconic venue's history. Sights include:
- Garden 366 - a visual retrospective with historic moments for each day of the year
- Defining moments exhibits with unique memorabilia
- Visit luxury suites - state-of-the-art amenities and exclusive seating
- Learn how to change the Arena floor from a basketball court to a hockey rink
- Knicks® and Rangers® locker rooms
- Interactive photo opportunity - picture yourself anywhere
- Madison Square Garden tour
- Children (ages 3-12)
4-8 Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY 10001, USA
Present your digital voucher at the Madison Square Garden Store inside Chase Square for an admission ticket for the next available tour.
- The tour is led by an English-speaking tour guide. Follow along documents are available in six different languages upon request
- Tour content is subject to change
- Limited availability to Knicks and Rangers locker rooms
- Tour is offered on a first come, first served basis and is subject to availability
- Daily 9.30am-3.00pm
- Tours depart approximately every half hour
- Tour schedule may vary due to venue activity
- Tour schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check website for most up-to-date schedule
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...