Manhattan circle with Statue of Liberty jet ski tour
- Circle Manhattan in 2.5 hours of fun, with a licensed jet ski instructor
- Ride the New York city waters, on your personal jet ski
- See the Freedom Tower, Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge
This 2.5 hour tour circling the island of Manhattan is undoubtedly the best way to see New York City. Experience the city zooming past boats at speeds up to 55mph. Your jet ski instructor and personal tour guide will escort you on the water to the optimal view points in Manhattan, stopping for photos and to learn the history of the iconic buildings.
Your tour will begin with short safety briefing on the docks and once in the water you'll spend the first few minutes in a no wake zone before jetting into the open waters. No need to worry about your experience level, you will have a licensed jet ski instructor by your side as you navigate the open waters.
You'll be led on the Hudson River to view the Freedom Tower and Intrepid Air & Space Museum. While navigating the waters up the Hudson River you will see New Yorkers strolling on the West Side Greenway and Riverside Park before going under the George Washington Bridge.
Cross the island on the Harlem River to Manhattan's other famour river, the East River. Your main attractions on the East River are viewing Yankees stadium and United Nations building before passing under the Williamsburg, Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges. The final stops on your tour will include crossing in front of Governors island and seeing the Statue of Liberty, before returning to the docks.
On your tour, you will see:
- The Freedom Tour
- Intrepid Air Space Museum
- West Side of Manhattan
- George Washington Bridge
- Harlem River
- Yankee Stadium
- Roosevelt Island
- United Nations
- Historic Pepsi Cola Sign
- Williamsburg Bridge
- Manhattan Bridge
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Wall Street Heliport
- Staten Island Ferry Terminal
- Governor’s Island
- The Statue of Liberty
- Facilities for changing
- Free, secure storage for your belongings
- Dry suits, gloves and booties, available in cold weather
- Photography packages (available for purchase day of the tour)
80 Audrey Zapp Dr, Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA
Meet your tour at Sea the City, located on “d” dock at Liberty Landing Marina by the white house with the large red “fuel” sign.
- Parking is available on-site or choose a quick ferry ride from Battery Park
- The minimum age to operate a jet ski is 18 years old. You must be 14 or older to ride with your parent or legal guardian
- You must have a valid photo ID
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit
- A waiver will be emailed to each participant for electronic signature prior to your tour
- The combined weight of riders must be no more than 350 lbs
- Times vary seasonally, please check the calendar
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...