- Hop on an early ferry for Liberty Island and beat the crowds
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial, the reflecting pools and Ladder 10
- Guided tour of Ellis Island and its museum
- Explore the One World Observatory with pre-reserved tickets
Lower Manhattan’s greatest attractions are gathered together in this comprehensive one-day tour with a local guide. You’ll see:
- Battery Park and priority boarding aboard one of the first boats to Liberty Island. Meet and get to know your guide
- Liberty Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Exclusive access to the statue pedestal
- Ellis Island, where 12 million people became Americans
- The Stairs of Separation and the Ellis Island Museum
- Castle Clinton National Monument, Pier A Harbor House (exterior), American Merchant Mariner’s Memorial, The Sphere, New York Korean War Veterans memorial
- 2-2.5hr break (spend more time on Ellis Island if you like)
- Ferry back to Battery Park (at your leisure, included in the package)
Meet your guide for the afternoon section of the tour:
- One World Observatory and World Trade Center memorial
- St Paul’s Chapel with insights into what happened here
- The American Express 11 Tears memorial and the Winter Garden (until 1st of March 2018)
- The twin reflecting pools, built in the footprints of the World Trade Center and engraved with the names of every victim
- The Fireman’s memorial and the Survivor Tree
- The highlight of your tour: the One World Observatory with pre-reserved tickets and Sky Pod express tickets (unguided)
- Guaranteed, pre-reserved tickets to One World Observatory (self-guided visit)
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island museum tour
- Gratuities for guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Transfers between tours
- Statue of Liberty Crown access
- 9/11 Museum
- Guided tour of One World Observatory
- Infants (ages 0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (ages 4-11): reduced
22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA
MORNING PART - Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island:Front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place, in Battery Park, to the right of Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton
AFTERNOON PART - 9/11 Memorial & One World Observatory Tour:- Meet in front of St Peters Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street. Meet at 2:45 pm for a prompt departure at 3:00 pm.
- Please note that from March 1, 2018, the following sites will not be included on the walking tour due to a slight itinerary change: American Express Eleven Tears, Winter Gardens and Brookfield Place.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the forseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
- There will be a break of 2-2.5 hours, depending on the season, to enjoy at your leisure in between the Statue of Liberty and 9/11 tours
- This tour does not include the 9/11 Museum
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no-shows after tour commencement or departure
- Tour in English Only
Statue of Liberty
- The ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown
- Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted. Such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty's guidelines on specific prohibited items
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker, which costs USD 2 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers
One World Observatory
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Observatory. Certain items are not permitted. Please refer to Observatory's guidelines on specific prohibited items
- Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 16” high by 18” long (40x45cm) will be permitted. There are no lockers or storage facilities at this venue
- Observatory entry is at 5.00pm. An average visit takes approximately one hour
- One World Observatory is non-guided
- 01 June 2017 - 30 September 2017: 8:30 AM
- 01 October 2017 - 31 May 2018: 9 AM
- 01 June 2018 - 30 September 2018: 8:30 AM
- 01 October 2018 - 31 October 2018: 9 AM
Choisissez entre deux types de billets: Billet Standard - avec cette option, vous pouvez éviter les ...
Billet Standard - avec cette option, vous pourrez éviter la file d'attente du guichet. En fonction d...
Pour les amateurs de Broadway et les fans de Disney, il n'y a pas de meilleure expérience que cette ...
Rencontrez la dame la plus célèbre de NYC de près et en personne sur notre tour Statue of Liberty Ea...
Visitez New York pendant deux heures et demie avec un policier ou détective du NYPD retraité, explor...
Explorez le Freedom Trail à New York lors de cette visite à pied de deux heures. Vous apprendrez com...
Traversez le pont de Brooklyn à pied et apprenez-en plus sur ce monument de renommée internationale....
Les femmes ont façonné tous les aspects de la croissance de la ville depuis sa fondation. Cette visi...
Faites un pas en arrière sur le seul grand navire de passagers de New York. Depuis son pont principa...
Cette visite à pied couvre Chinatown, Five Points et Little Italy. Suivez l'immigration des Chinois,...