New York City after dark photo safari
- Capture the magic of Times Square at night with a professional photographer guide
- Understand the basics of night photography
- Learn how to take great pictures without using a flash
Your New York City after dark photo safari takes place mostly in Times Square. Under the guidance of a professional photographer, you will better understand how to take pictures in low light conditions (i.e. night photography). You will learn how flash and long exposure works, how to use a combination of both long exposure and flash to create an image; and how to take great pictures witouth using a flash.. This photo safari is best suited for those who have a good understanding of f/stop, shutter speed and ISO relationships.
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
- Bryant Park: 41st Street and Sixth Avenue
- You are required to bring a tripod
- Although a DSLR is preferred, you may use any digital camera with manual overrides
- Limited to six participants per safari
- Unregistered attendees will not be able to participate
- Select Fridays and Saturdays: 6.30pm or 8.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Do you want to see more? Who could blame you! Stay longer in your comfortable helicopter seat while ...
Composer Nico Muhly unveils his second new opera for the Met with this gripping reimagining of Winst...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
Soprano Eva-Maria Westbroek sings Puccini’s gun-slinging heroine in this romantic epic of the Wild W...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...