Find out what makes Greenwich Village go bump in the night on this 2-hour walking tour. Check out some of the most haunted places and spooky stories that New York has to offer. Greenwich Village, one of New York's oldest haunts is full of stories that will make your skin crawl and shock to you to the core. Hear terrifying true stories of celebrity ghosts, lost children, phantoms in a park, and more.
New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village
- Learn about the Brown Building and the infamous fire that happened there
- See the infamous murder house, reportedly home to 22 spirits
- Visit the Hanging Tree and explore Washington Square Park, resting place of over 20,000 souls
- Local Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
385 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
In front of the Waverly Restaurant
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the tour is at night, we recommend bringing outerwear in colder weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The tour begins at 08.00pm
- The guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Stroll through 400 years of New York City history on this informative and entertaining 2-hour guided...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...
On this pride walking tour, you'll hear all about the revolutionary 1969 Stonewall Uprising. Learn t...
New York City offers dazzling skyscrapers, rich history, stunning views, and a myriad things to do. ...