New York City Ghost Tour of Greenwich Village
- Learn about the Brown Building and the infamous fire that happened there
- See the infamous murder house, reportedly home to 22 spirits
- Visit the Hanging Tree and explore Washington Square Park, resting place of over 20,000 souls
Find out what makes Greenwich Village go bump in the night on this 2-hour walking tour. Check out some of the most haunted places and spooky stories that New York has to offer. Greenwich Village, one of New York's oldest haunts is full of stories that will make your skin crawl and shock to you to the core. Hear terrifying true stories of celebrity ghosts, lost children, phantoms in a park, and more.
- Local Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
385 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014, USA
In front of the Waverly Restaurant
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the tour is at night, we recommend bringing outerwear in colder weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The tour begins at 08.00pm
- The guide will be there 15 minutes early to check you in
Veja as melhores partes de Manhattan neste passeio de 6 horas em um ônibus de dois andares. Você ser...
Sinta-se uma celebridade à medida que você decola em luxo e avista essa vista deslumbrante do horizo...
A assombrosa produção de Mariusz Treliñski do emparelhamento das óperas de um ato de Tchaikovsky e B...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
Enquanto o relógio bate meia-noite, uma jovem corajosa vira a maré em uma batalha entre soldados de ...
Veja The Prom , o próximo sucesso do Musical Comedy Dream Team da Broadway - os gênios por trás do T...