New York CityPASS: Must-See Attractions
- Visit the Empire State Building, 9/11 Museum and more
- Save money on admission to top New York attractions
- Nine consecutive days to see the sights
- Your passport to the city that never sleeps
With the New York CityPASS, you'll save 42% on admission to the city’s most popular attractions. The pass costs less than the combined price of the individual tickets and it lets you skip the ticket lines too. Your options include:
- The Empire State Building Experience
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck or Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island or Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum or Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Admission to the Empire State Building Experience
- Admission to the American Museum of Natural History
- Admission to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Choice of admission to either the Top of the Rock Observation Deck or Guggenheim Museum
- Choice of admission to either the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island or Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Choice of admission to either the 9/11 Memorial & Museum or Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Children (ages 0-5): free
- Youth (ages 6-17): reduced
- Non refundable
- Simply present your mobile tickets for entry to the included attractions
- Your CityPASS tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days, including the first day of use
- The first day of use for your tickets must occur within one year of the date of purchase
- You can visit the attractions in any order you like
- Adults should have ID available, as attractions may ask for it
- Follow the entry instructions for each attraction to ensure quickest entry; find them at citypass.com/nyc-info
- Some attractions require that visitors pass through security checkpoints
- If members of your travel party would like to split up and visit different attractions, just make sure each person has the ticket with their name on it
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...