- Customize your New York City experience by selecting from 2, 3, 5, 7, or 10 sites and attractions
- Enjoy special discounts on museums, tours, restaurants and entertainment
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then build a custom itinerary to fit your exact interests as you go. Choose a Pass valid for 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 visits, then take 30 days to explore the attractions that you wish to see most. Enjoy the FLEXibility of The Sightseeing FLEX Pass and decide where to go, as you go!
This option is recommended for visitors who have already been to NYC and want to enjoy a more customized experience on their subsequent visits. It’s great for those who are short on time, or have a limited sightseeing budget.
NYC Top Attractions included on the Sightseeing Pass List:
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock
- Madame Tussauds
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- 72- hour Hop on Hop off Bus
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- National Geographic Encounter
- American Museum of Natural History
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Wildlife Conservation Society including Bronx Zoo, the Central Park Zoo and the New York Aquarium
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 3-day ticket to all Met locations, including The Met, Met Breuer and The Cloisters
New York Sightseeing Pass holders will also receive $40 credit to towards the purchase of select items on citysightsny.com.
- Your choice of 2, 3, 5, 7, or 10 sites from 90 attractions
- Unlimited sightseeing on a 72-hour hop-on, hop off bus
- Complimentary map and guidebook
- Discounts and special offers
- The Uptown and Downtown bus loop 24 hour ticket only counts as one admission
- Children 3-12
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
You must only go to the visitors center and exchange your voucher for a 72-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket. You do not need to go to the visitors center to redeem your voucher for the FLEX Pass, you can simply go to the attraction and scan your voucher.
- You can validate your pass at any attraction, you do not need to go to the visitor's center for redemption
- All passes are valid for 30 consecutive days after activation for the number of attractions chosen at checkout
- Passes that have not been activated expire one year from the purchase date
- Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attraction, bus tour or restaurant
- Prior to your first boarding, you will need to need to pick up a bus ticket at the visitor center. Once you have your ticket, you can hop-on the bus at any stop on the route, any time the bus is running
- Available year-round, valid for 30 consecutive days from activation
- Attraction hours vary, please see guide for exact details
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, you mi...
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks ...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.We’ll ...
Taking advantage of your visit to New York by going on a trip to the nation's capital, Washington, D...
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...