New York Sightseeing FLEX Pass
- More than 100 attractions and tours to choose from included on the pass
- Customize your New York City experience by selecting from 2, 3, 5, 7, or 10 sites and attractions
- Use it for up to 30 days after first attraction visit
- Just show your pass at designated ticketing areas for entry and ENJOY!
- Get your pass delivered instantly on any mobile device or print at home
Get admission to attractions, tours, restaurants and sites with the Sightseeing FLEX Pass. Just select the number of attractions you would like to see and then build a custom itinerary to fit your exact interests as you go. Choose a Pass valid for 2, 3, 5, 7 or 10 visits, then take 30 days to explore the attractions that you wish to see most. Enjoy the FLEXibility of The Sightseeing FLEX Pass and decide where to go, as you go! More than 100 attractions to choose from, including One World Observatory, Top of the Rock, 9/11 Memorial and Museum, Hop on Hop off Bus and many more! With extra discounts and special offers at participating locations, the Sightseeing Flex Pass is an easy and convenient way to save money and see the very best of New York City.
NYC Top Attractions included on the Sightseeing Pass List:
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock
- Madame Tussauds
- Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- 72- hour Hop on Hop off Bus
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- National Geographic Encounter
- American Museum of Natural History
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Wildlife Conservation Society including Bronx Zoo, the Central Park Zoo and the New York Aquarium
- Metropolitan Museum of Art 3-day ticket to all Met locations, including The Met, Met Breuer and The Cloisters
- Gray Line CitySightseeing Night Tour
- Circle Line Cruises
- Bike Rent NYC
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Walking Tours
- Your choice of 2, 3, 5, 7, or 10 sites from 90 attractions
- Unlimited sightseeing on a 72-hour hop-on, hop off bus
- Discounts and special offers
- Children 3-12
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
You must only go to the visitors center and exchange your voucher for a 72-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket. You do not need to go to the visitors center to redeem your voucher for the FLEX Pass, you can simply go to the attraction and scan your voucher.
- You can validate your pass at any attraction, you do not need to go to the visitor's center for redemption
- All passes are valid for 30 consecutive days after activation for the number of attractions chosen at checkout
- Passes that have not been activated expire one year from the purchase date
- Your pass is activated the moment it is scanned for admission at your first attraction, bus tour or restaurant
- Prior to your first boarding, you will need to pick up a bus ticket at the visitor center. Once you have your ticket, you can hop on the bus at any stop on the route, any time the bus is running
- Cancellation policy: cancellation within 24hrs without penalty
- Each attraction can be visited once per day
- Attractions are subject to change without previous notice
- Please refer here for the most updated list of participating attractions
- Available year-round, valid for 30 consecutive days from activation
- Attraction hours vary, please see guide for exact details
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...