NYC Airport Rideshare Shuttle
- Enjoy a shared transfer from Manhattan hotels to New York's airports without hassle
- Arrive at the airport on time for your flight while avoiding the expenses of NYC cab services
- Start your NYC adventure stress free and prepare to experience the best the city has to offer
New York City is busy, and trying to find a ride at LGA and JFK airports can be overwhelming.
Use the non-stop, rideshare shuttle service to schedule your ride in advance and have the peace of mind that your ride is guaranteed! There are transportation options for all travelers– whether traveling alone or in a group, and can fit all of your luggage, too!
Your driver may stop along the way to JFK, EWR or LGA. Simply call in advance to book and leave your worries at home. Show your printed or mobile voucher to your driver and you’re on your way!
Airport transfers between Manhattan:
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
Please note that this departure transfer is valid for travel from Manhattan hotels only. It does not provide transport from private residences, destinations in New Jersey, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, bus stations, train stations or any other airports not listed above.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees
- One way shared-ride (share the ride with others traveling in the same direction, may include stops)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Excess luggage charges
Please contact SuperShuttle, open 24/7, at +12122583826 to reserve your hotel pick up for all hotel to airport transfers and wheelchair accommodations.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Tickets are valid for one way transfer
- No reservations are required for airport to hotel transfers
- Child seats are not provided in the vehicles, you must bring your own
- Shuttles are wheelchair accessible, contact the number provided to reserve
- Luggage Limitations: 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage)
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions
- Shuttle runs daily, 365 days a year
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
No trip to New York would be complete without a visit to Lady Liberty, the world famous Statue of Li...
The newly tranformed All Access Tour at Madison Square Garden offers guests an incredible, behind-th...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, you mi...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.We’ll ...
As home to two of NYC’s most important sites – the Statue of Liberty & the 9/11 Memorial and Museum ...
During your Central Park photo safari, you'll take a series of environment pictures with a particula...
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks ...
Your epic full-day NYC tour will begin in City Hall Park, the center of Lower Manhattan and one of t...
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 8-hour double-decker bus tour. You’ll be taken all over the ...