Private Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tour
- Enjoy a once-a-lifetime private tour
- See Lady Liberty up close and personal
- Learn about the statue in the statue museum and see rare memorabilia
- Visit Ellis Island and walk in the footsteps of 12 million immigrants on the Island of Hope and Tears
- Pedestal access to the Statue of Liberty
Gain exclusive access to Lady Liberty herself and enjoy a once-in-a lifetime private tour. With a guide who is a descendant of Ellis Island immigrants, learn how a gift of friendship to the United States has become one of the Modern Wonders of the World. After an inspiring exclusive trip to the Statue, take a short boat ride to Ellis Island and hear first hand stories about the most famous and active immigration hubs in the United States. Private tours are ideal with groups that have small children or guests that aren’t as mobile, as you can determine the speed and depth of your tour to accommodate the needs of your party.
- Guide in Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese
- Priority access to board the ferry to save you time at departure
- Personal Expert guide
- Entrance fees to the Pedestal Museum at Liberty Island and the Museum at Ellis Island
- Round-trip ferry ticket
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2.00)
- Crown access
- Transportation to/from attractions
Battery Park Underpass, New York, NY 10004, USA
Castle Clinton, the round brick building in Battery Park
- The tour is 4-5 hours (subject to ferry schedule and time guest wishes to spend on Ellis Island). Time for a short lunch is included.
- The latest the tour can begin is 2:00pm
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear appropriate shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in various weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As the weather is warmer this time of year, we recommend bringing water to stay cool
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Backpacks, strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for rental for $2.00 USD. Rentals are cash only (lockers fee not included)
- Photography is allowed, however no monopods or tripods are allowed
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal
- No weapons of any kind are allowed at the statue (including pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.). There is no place to check these items before going through security, so please leave these items at home
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry, and one at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Start Times are available from 09.30am-02.00pm
- Upon booking the office will contact you to set up a start time
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
US Open - Evening: 4th Round - Evening 03-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...