Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy walking tour
- Visit Soho, known for its architecture, art, and shopping
- Learn about Chnatown, a bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan
- See Little Italy, famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer. Soho: Known for its architecture, art, and shopping. Chinatown: A bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan. Little Italy: Famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage. Who knows? You may find your new favorite neighborhood.
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
87 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
Duarte Square 6th Avenue between Grand and Canal
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Directions by Subway:A/C/E to Canal St or 1 to Canal
Begins at 12.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Feel like a celebrity as you lift off in luxury and catch sight of this breathtaking NYC skyline vie...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...