Soho, Chinatown and Little Italy walking tour
- Visit Soho, known for its architecture, art, and shopping
- Learn about Chnatown, a bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan
- See Little Italy, famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage
Come explore three unique neighborhoods with rich history and see some of the sites these places have to offer. Soho: Known for its architecture, art, and shopping. Chinatown: A bustling neighborhood with traditional cuisine and some of the best bargains in Manhattan. Little Italy: Famous for its food, festive atmosphere, and heritage. Who knows? You may find your new favorite neighborhood.
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
87 6th Ave, New York, NY 10013, USA
Duarte Square 6th Avenue between Grand and Canal
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with our office
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a decent amount of walking, please wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee food vendors will be operating
- Directions by Subway:A/C/E to Canal St or 1 to Canal
Begins at 12.30pm
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Experience the best of New York City with these convenient packages! This tour package will provide ...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...