Statue of Liberty and Brooklyn Bridge jet ski tour
- Experience the city waters like never before
- Zoom (up to 55 mph) on the Hudson river with a licensed instructor
- See the city's most popular attractions in one hour
This unique tour of New York City is an adrenaline packed, 1 hour tour riding the waves in the Hudson river surrounding lower Manhattan. A jet ski tour of Manhattan is a guaranteed thrill ride for experienced jet skiers, as well as first time riders.
Your tour will begin with a short safety briefing on the docks and once in the water you'll spend the first few minutes in a no wake zone before jetting into the open waters.
Your licensed jet ski instructor and tour guide will escort you on the Hudson River to the optimal view points in lower Manhattan, including the Freedom Tower and Statue of Liberty, where you will be able to stop for photos, and listen about the history of the famous island and its landmarks. Your tour will lead you up the East River, to cross under the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, before heading back to the docks.
On your tour, you will see:
- The Freedom Tower
- The Statue of Liberty
- Governor’s Island
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- The Manhattan Bridge
- Wall Street Heliport
- Staten Island Ferry Terminal
- Battery Park
- Facilities for changing
- Free, secure storage for your belongings
- Dry suits, gloves and booties, available in cold weather
- Photography packages (available for purchase on day of the tour)
80 Audrey Zapp Dr, Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA
Meet your tour at Sea the City, located on “d” dock at Liberty Landing Marina by the white house with the large red “fuel” sign.
- Parking is available on-site or choose a quick ferry ride from Battery Park
- The minimum age to operate a jet ski is 18 years old. You must be 14 or older to ride with your parent or legal guardian
- You must have a valid photo ID
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit
- A waiver will be emailed to each participant for electronic signature prior to your tour
- The combined weight of riders must be no more than 350 lbs
- Times vary seasonally, please check the calendar
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
Take a trip through the reel New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations: - See the Empire Sta...
Whether you are a tourist or a local, a family or a group of friends, this tour is the perfect oppor...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...