- Explore NYC's cultural landmarks including ferry tickets to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Multilingual audio tour available via smartphone app
- See where many immigrants first came to the United States
- Visit the National September 11 Memorial pools, Wall Street, and the Stock Exchange
- Avoid the long waiting lines while enjoting VIP reserve skip-the-line boarding
Visit Lady Liberty and Ellis Island with a expert NYC tour guide, who'll provide a personalized overview of Statue of Liberty and Ellis island. When you have returned to Battery Park by ferry, you’ll visit Wall Street, 911 points of interest and 9/11 Memorial pools, located next to the newly constructed Freedom Tower. You can upgrade to include Pedestal Access to the the Pedestal Museum and to go up 192 steps to Lady Liberty observation deck.
Meet your guide near Battery Park and enjoy VIP reserved boarding for the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island on this 5-hour fully guided tour. Lady Liberty was designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, the iconic copper Statue was built by Gustave Eiffel. Dedicated on 28 October 1886, it was a gift to the United States from the people of France.
Upgrade to include exclusive sold out Pedestal Access inside lady liberty. The pedestal access includes the pedestal Museum located inside lady liberty and allows you to climb or take the elevator up 192 steps inside lady liberty to the famous Pedestal Observation deck with spactacular views of the NYC skyline, NJ and the NY Bridges.
Continue to Ellis Island, home to a federal immigration station that opened in 1892 and continued operations for more than 60 years before closing in 1954. Millions of immigrants passed through the station during that period. It is thought that at least 40 per cent of all current United States citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island. The tour guide will give you a fully escorted tour of the Museum. Visit the registry and find your family members names that entered the USA through Ellis Island.
After returning to Battery Park, you’ll visit Wall Street the Stock exchange and the National September 11 Memorial Pools. The "Pools" is the monument commemorating the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001 that killed 2,507 civilians, 72 law enforcement officers, 343 firefighters, and 55 military personnel.
A multilingual audio tour is available in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese, via a downloadable app. It is recommended that you download the app and the language content before arriving at the boat. Go to the App Store and search for 'Audiotour Guides NSDEV' (with the symbol of a pair of headsets). Open the app, choose your language and download the tour information in that language. WiFi is available on the dock and on the boat, however it is not always reliable, so it is recommended that you download the audio tour onto your phone before arriving at the dock.
- VIP reserved access on ferry
- Ferry to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Tour Liberty Island and Ellis Island with audio guide
- Tour through Battery Park (30 minutes)
- Entry to the Pedestal Museum and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- 30-minute guided walking tour of Battery Park
- Multilingual audio guide downloadable via smartphone app
- Live tour guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Children ages 2-12
- Seniors ages 62 and up
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Please meet your guide State Street in front of Starbucks coffee, across the street from Battery Park at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- For the multilingual audio guide download the app "Audiotour Guides NSDEV"
- Available in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Daily at 8.45am
Estatua de la Libertad de Nueva YorkNingún viaje a Nueva York está completo sin una visita a «Lady L...
Entrada general: te permite evitar las colas en la taquilla. Si hay mucha gente, puede que tengas qu...
Elige entre dos tipos de entradas:Entrada general: con esta opción, podrás evitar las colas en la ta...
Conozca a la mujer más famosa de NYC de cerca y en persona en nuestro Early Access Statue of Liberty...
Visite Nueva York durante 2,5 horas con un oficial o detective retirado del Departamento de Policía ...
Tu recorrido comenzará en la capilla de San Pablo, en Broadway. Este sitio está considerado como el ...
La EXPERIENCIA DOWNTOWN, impulsada por THE RIDE, es un recorrido en autobús histórico y multimedia q...
Contempla las increíbles vistas de la ciudad de Nueva York desde el observatorio del One World Trade...
See the sunrise from the heart of New York and experience the city awakening. Limited to 100 visitor...
De los creadores ganadores del premio Tony® del clásico de Broadway Ragtime , e inspirado en las que...