TCM Classic Film Tour
- See New York through the lenses of classic movies such as King Kong, Manhattan and The Seven Year Itch
- Snap tons of pictures at the Grand Central Terminal as you see the iconic railroad station from North by Northwest and Superman
- Explore Central Park and find the filming locations from the big screen: from Thomas Edison Shorts to Ghostbusters
Take a trip through the reel New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations:
- See the Empire State Building, featured in King Kong
- Shop at the market showcased in Manhattan and You’ve Got Mail
- Take pictures where Marilyn Monroe’s skirt flew up in The Seven Year Itch
- Go on location tor Grand Central Terminal, seen in North by Northwest and Superman
- Match Central Park filming locations to movie clips from Thomas Edison Shorts to Ghostbusters
- Guided bus tour of New York and sightseeing through the lenses of classic movies
- Child under 6 years old: free
- Child 6-9 years old: reduced
Ellen’s Stardust Diner located at 51st and Broadway
- Saturdays at 10.30am (January – mid-March)
- Thursdays and Saturdays at 10.3am(mid-March – December)
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the c...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...