- Visit as many attractions you want with no limitation
- Have fast-track entry to the 15 busiest attractions
- Choose from 90+ NYC attractions with a free guide book
Your New York adventure just got easier (and less expensive) with the sightseeing card that offers access to more than 80 things to do, including the city’s most iconic activities and attractions. With fast-track access at many museums and locations and an informative guidebook to help you plan your itinerary, the New York Pass lets you spend more time exploring, instead of wasting your precious New York minutes in line.
How it Works:
The New York pass is a smart card, about the size of a credit card, that lets you enter attractions cash-free. Simply show your card to the attendant at each attraction so they can swipe it and let you in. Your pass is activated when you visit your first attraction, and then it's valid for the number of calendar days you select.
There's no limit to the number of attractions you can visit during that time frame, so you can see as many sites as you can fit in—racking up serious savings along the way. Don't want to pack your days too full? Just visiting an average of 3 attractions daily can save you up to US $70 each day that you put the pass to use, and the total value of all included attractions exceeds US $2,000.
Activities and attractions:
You can visit as many attractions as you like during the duration of the pass, packing in 5 or 50 depending on your schedule and interests. The New York Pass lets you access more than 80 great Big Apple sites. The regular price of admission is listed for your information.
- 1-Day Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus pass: Uptown, Downtown and Midtown Loops - $65
- 9/11 Tribute Center - $15
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (includes ferry and entry) - $18
- Whitney Museum of American Art - $25
- Brooklyn Museum - $16
- Empire State Building Observation Deck - $34
- American Museum of Natural History - $25
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises - $41
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour - $27
- THE RIDE theatrical experience - $74
Fast-Track Entry Popular attractions in New York are known for long wait times, but you can bypass the lines at the following must-visit sites. Just look for the New York Pass sign when you get there.
- Carnegie Hall Tours- $17
- Tour at Lincoln Center - $18
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum - $24
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) - $10
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum - $25
- The Cloisters Museum and Gardens - $25
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - $25
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck - $34
- Madame Tussauds New York - $37
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden - $12
- Rockefeller Center Tour - $25
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum - $24
Space on certain tours and activities can be reserved in advance, to make your trip planning even easier. You can use your online confirmation number to reserve your space as soon as you've purchased your pass. Attractions, tours, and activities that can be booked ahead of time include:
- Food on Foot Tours - $49
- Wall Street Walks - $35
On Location Tours:
- Central Park TV and Movie Sites - $25
- The Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO neighborhood tour - $35
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour - $35
- Fast track accesss
- Unlimited visits into 90+ attractions
- Free NYC attractions guidebook
- NYC Pass App
- One time entry into attractions
- Children 12 and under
712 7th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
You can present your printed voucher at any of the following locations to collect their New York Pass and free guidebook– Big Bus Welcome Center 712 7th Avenue, NY, NY 10036
- You can choose from 6 different duration types: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7 and 10 days
- The New York Pass guidebook is written in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese
- Your voucher must be redeemed at one of the redemption locations where you will be given your New York Pass smart cards. The smart card records when and where you first use your Pass, as well as how long the Pass will remain valid. This means your Pass is activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service
- Passes can be redeemed up to a year from the date they are purchased
Pass pick-up hours are:
- Fall/Winter: Daily, 8:00 am-6:00 pm
- Spring/Summer: Daily, 8:00 am-7:00 pm
Biglietto standard - ti permette di saltare la fila alla biglietteria. A seconda di quante persone c...
Il tuo safari fotografico notturno di New York si svolge per lo più a Times Square. Con la guida di ...
Una visita a New York non sarebbe completa senza una visita all'eccitante e dinamica Brooklyn, oggi ...
Tra i creatori vincitori del Tony Award® del classico di Broadway Ragtime e ispirato agli amati film...
Goditi un tour del quartiere di Harlem nella capitale culturale dell'America Nera e vivi i suoni sou...
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Giorno 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Giorno 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368,...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Serata: 2 ° turno - Sera 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368...