THE RIDE tickets
- Enjoy an interactive theatrical performance with the city of New York
- Tour guides are sure to entertain with humor, improv and music
- Custom tour bus lets you sit facing the windows - you will not miss a thing
New York City in action from the best seat in the house. The Ride is a unique, interactive experience that turns the streets of New York into an entertaining stage for talented street performers. THE RIDE blurs the boundary between theatrical entertainment and the ultimate show. THE RIDE's patented traveling theaters are designed with stadium seating and floor to ceiling glass windows, truly making the street and city the stage.
This custom-built tour bus takes you on a 75-minute journey through Times Square and Midtown Manhattan. Two professional comedic hosts want to provide sightseeing, fun fact, trivia and even karaoke. Sights you'll see:
- 5-7 street performances
- Interactive entertainment
- Stage-style seating with panoramic views from floor to ceiling windows
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- Chrysler Building
- New York Public Library
- Bryant Park
- Empire State Building
- 42nd Street
- Columbus Circle
- Central Park
- Carnegie Hall
- THE RIDE tickets
234 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
THE RIDE will depart from the northeast corner 42nd Street at 8th Avenue in front of Chevy’s Mexican restaurant and return to the same location.
- You must contact THE RIDE at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation
- Please note the bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 6 years old to participate in THE RIDE
- Customer Care hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tour schedule subject to change
Harlem - the birthplace of jazz. Each year thousands of visitors and tourists flock to Harlem’s club...
Andrew Lloyd Webber, the man who brought rock and romance to Broadway, is back with a new heart-stir...
The winner of 10 Tony Awards® including Best Musical, The Band’s Visit is now one of the most Tony A...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Wednesday’s Harlem tour will take you past some of Harlem's most famous landmarks - nostalgic remind...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
King Kong is coming to Broadway November 2018.From Jack Thorne, the acclaimed writer of Harry Potter...
From the producer of The Lion King, the beloved story of Aladdin comes to thrilling theatrical life ...
Visit the locations from iconic films shot against New York’s most famous backdrop. - Walk where the...
Chelsea is located on the west side of New York City. Known as one of the centers of the city's art ...