- Enjoy an interactive theatrical performance with the city of New York
- Tour guides are sure to entertain with humor, improv and music
- Custom tour bus lets you sit facing the windows - you will not miss a thing
New York City in action from the best seat in the house. The Ride is a unique, interactive experience that turns the streets of New York into an entertaining stage for talented street performers. THE RIDE blurs the boundary between theatrical entertainment and the ultimate show. THE RIDE's patented traveling theaters are designed with stadium seating and floor to ceiling glass windows, truly making the street and city the stage.
This custom-built tour bus takes you on a 75-minute journey through Times Square and Midtown Manhattan. Two professional comedic hosts want to provide sightseeing, fun fact, trivia and even karaoke. Sights you'll see:
- 5-7 street performances
- Interactive entertainment
- Stage-style seating with panoramic views from floor to ceiling windows
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- Chrysler Building
- New York Public Library
- Bryant Park
- Empire State Building
- 42nd Street
- Columbus Circle
- Central Park
- Carnegie Hall
- THE RIDE tickets
234 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
THE RIDE will depart from the northeast corner 42nd Street at 8th Avenue in front of Chevy’s Mexican restaurant and return to the same location.
- You must contact THE RIDE at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation
- Please note the bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 6 years old to participate in THE RIDE
- Customer Care hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tour schedule subject to change
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE is a multimedia historical bus tour exploring Manhattan’...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, you mi...
If you're looking for a romantic trip on the waters around New York, hop on board the Harbor Lights ...
The Big Apple is the most filmed city in the world: discover why in this is one-of-a-kind sightseein...
Harlem - the birthplace of jazz. Each year thousands of visitors and tourists flock to Harlem’s club...
Enjoy a Harlem neighborhood tour of the cultural capital of Black America and experience the soulful...
This is New York’s funniest and most insightful tour to the Statue of Liberty, giving you to the sto...
Blue Man Group will rock your world, blow your mind, and unleash your spirit. Leave your expectation...
If you have never been to an authentic gospel service, look no further. This 4-hour tour first leads...