THE RIDE tickets
- Enjoy an interactive theatrical performance with the city of New York
- Tour guides are sure to entertain with humor, improv and music
- Custom tour bus lets you sit facing the windows - you will not miss a thing
New York City in action from the best seat in the house. The Ride is a unique, interactive experience that turns the streets of New York into an entertaining stage for talented street performers. THE RIDE blurs the boundary between theatrical entertainment and the ultimate show. THE RIDE's patented traveling theaters are designed with stadium seating and floor to ceiling glass windows, truly making the street and city the stage.
This custom-built tour bus takes you on a 75-minute journey through Times Square and Midtown Manhattan. Two professional comedic hosts want to provide sightseeing, fun fact, trivia and even karaoke. Sights you'll see:
- 5-7 street performances
- Interactive entertainment
- Stage-style seating with panoramic views from floor to ceiling windows
- Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- Chrysler Building
- New York Public Library
- Bryant Park
- Empire State Building
- 42nd Street
- Columbus Circle
- Central Park
- Carnegie Hall
- THE RIDE tickets
234 W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
THE RIDE will depart from the northeast corner 42nd Street at 8th Avenue in front of Chevy’s Mexican restaurant and return to the same location.
- You must contact THE RIDE at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation
- Please note the bus is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 6 years old to participate in THE RIDE
- Customer Care hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tour schedule subject to change
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Broadway’s Once On This Island has been nominated for 8 Tony Awards including Best Musical Revival. ...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...