Tickets to Carousel on Broadway
- See Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Carousel return to Broadway
- Admire Tony winner Jessie Mueller and four-time Grammy® winner Renée Fleming
- Don’t miss this ecstatically acclaimed production
Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Carousel has returned to Broadway in a production NPR calls, “The best musical of the season, by far.” Three-time Tony Award® winner Jack O’Brien’s “sumptuous revival is a high-water mark of classic American musical theater” (Time Out). Starring Tony nominee Joshua Henry, Tony winner Jessie Mueller and four-time Grammy® winner Renée Fleming, with choreography by New York City Ballet’s Justin Peck, “this ravishing Carousel tingles with the rapture of life in all its contradictions” (The New York Times).
Set in a small New England factory town, Carousel describes the tragic romance between a troubled carnival barker and the woman who gives up evertyhing for him. With a score full of “the theater’s most beautiful and enduring songs” (Variety), brought to life through “choreography that would send Rodgers & Hammerstein themselves into waves of happy shivers" (The Washington Post), this incandescently staged story of passion, loss and redemption is “one of the most moving experiences in all of musical theater” (New York Magazine).
“God is in Carousel,” raves The Chicago Tribune. “It’s the greatest musical ever written.” Don’t miss this ecstatically acclaimed production of one of musical theater’s rarest treasures. “What a gift to have it back on Broadway” (The Hollywood Reporter). Please note that Renée Fleming will not be performing the role of Nettie Fowler during the following periods: Tuesday, September 4, 2018 through Sunday, October 28, 2018 Thursday, December 27, 2018 through Sunday, January 6, 2019
- Tickets to Carousel at the Imperial Theatre
Imperial Theatre, 249 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- Recommended for 9+
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Photos by Julieta Cervantes
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Fridays at 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm (beginning in September shows run at 1.30pm and 7.30pm. Please check calendar for exact times)
- Show runs until 6 January 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
King Kong is coming to Broadway November 2018.From Jack Thorne, the acclaimed writer of Harry Potter...
You'll start your NYC tour with some background information on the High Line before strolling on the...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...