Tickets to Summer: The Donna Summer Musical on Broadway
- Hear a score with more than 20 of Summer's classic hits
- Experience a moving tribute to the voice of a generation
- Learn the complexities and conflicts the famed songwriter and singer faced
Told through the dramatic lens of her final concert, Summer: The Donna Summer Musical presents the complexities and conflicts the famed songwriter and singer faced in her meteoric rise and descent. The show features a score with more than 20 of Summer's classic hits including “Love to Love You, Baby,” “Bad Girls” and “Hot Stuff.”
Summer: The Donna Summer Musical featuring a book by Colman Domingo, Robert Cary and Des McAnuff, with songs by Donna Summer, Giorgio Moroder, Paul Jabara and others, is directed by Des McAnuff and choreographed by Sergio Trujillo, with music supervised by Ron Melrose and scenic design by Robert Brill, costumes by Paul Tazewell, lighting by Howell Binkley, sound by Gareth Owen and projections by Sean Nieuwenhuis.
- Tickets to Summer: The Donna Summer Musical at the Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
Lunt-Fontanne Theatre, 205 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036
After booking your tickets, you can pick them up directly at the theatre box office.
- Your seat number is automatically selected based on the best available spot at the time of booking. Download the seating plan here
- When purchasing tickets, name and surname must match those of the person who will pick up the tickets
- This show does not have an intermission
- Warning: This show contains flashing strobe lights
- Appropriate 13 +
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7.00pm
- Wednesdays at 2.00pm and 7.00pm
- Fridays at 8.00pm
- Saturdays at 2.00pm and 8.00pm
- Sundays at 3.00pm
- Please see calendar for exact dates and times
- Show runs until 7 April 2019
- It is recommended to arrive at least one hour before the performance is scheduled to start. Latecomers might not be seated
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
Starting with a ferry boat cruise from Williamsburg to Wall street, you'll ride through the neighbor...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...