Washington D.C day tour from New York City
- Go on a day-long adventure from New York City to Washington D.C.
- Visit the Arlington National Cemetery which serves as a burial site for the nations most notable figures
- See panoramic city landscapes
Depart New York south passing through the states of New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland before arriving directly to the nation’s capital. You'll start with a visit to the world famous Arlington National Cemetery where you can visit the Kennedy family gravesite, then it is on to Capitol Hill.
See the Capitol, Senate and White House to understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Washington Korea and Vietnam Memorials. Late Afternoon embark on a panoramic city tour before you depart north to New York for an evening arrival.
- Air conditioned bus or van and professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Washington DC
- Entrance to Arlington cemetery
- Free WIFI on board
- Food and drinks
- Children under 2 are free
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th St.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Free Wifi on board
- Daily at 7.00am
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Do you want to see more? Who could blame you! Stay longer in your comfortable helicopter seat while ...
Composer Nico Muhly unveils his second new opera for the Met with this gripping reimagining of Winst...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
Soprano Eva-Maria Westbroek sings Puccini’s gun-slinging heroine in this romantic epic of the Wild W...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...