World Trade Center Ground Zero walking tour
- Learn how the One World Trade Center, also known as Freedom Tower, was designed and constructed
- Enjoy a 2 hour walking tour and follow the path of the first responders
- See Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial Plaza
This two-hour tour details the heroism of New York City's firefighters and the survivors of stairwell "B." Walk in their path and learn how 16 people withstood the collapse of the North Tower. Discover the miracle of the 911 surfer, who rode down with 88 stories of falling debris. In addition, grasp how the new World Trade Center was designed and constructed. This is the definitive walking tour of Ground Zero and the 911 Memorial Plaza. A portion of the proceeds from this tour will be donated to the Non-Profit FDNY Foundation.
- 2 hour walking tour
- Professionally liscenced, local guide
- Admissions into the 9/11 memorial museum
- Admissions into the 1 WTC observatory
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children 8 and under are free
209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
Please meet your guide on the corner of Broadway and Vesey Street by St. Paul's Chapel. Your tour guide will be standing outside wearing a Thermo Sage uniform and holding a "Thermo Sage Walking Tours" Flag.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and proper attire
- Daily 9.00am,12.00pm and 3.00pm
- Tour does not operate on 11 Septemeber
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour to check-in
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
Pretty Woman reinvented a genre, swept the world off its feet, and made millions believe in happily ...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Jez Butterworth’s The Ferryman debuts on Broadway in October, following unanimous, five-star critica...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...