Segways are fun and easy to ride and are sure to put a smile on your face! On this 2-hour tour, you can whizz by and explore the Welland Canal, in a nutshell on your very own personal Segway! You'll get to know this area effortlessly and get the best views! You'll also get insight knowledge and get to know interesting, intriguing historical facts about the Welland Canal and its local highlights such as the charming Murals of Thorold.
2-hour Segway™ tour along the Welland Canal
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get to know all the interesting and intriguing fact of this are
- Explore the region and the Murals of Thorold
- Discover the Welland Canal in a nutshell
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local expert guide
- Segway training
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages
1901 Welland Canals Parkway, St. Catharines, ON L2P 0A2, Canada
Please meet outside the main parking lot of the Lock 3 Museum in St Catharines (15 min from Niagara Falls).
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
- Please flat shoes to help with controlling the segway
- Please bring a water bottle
- Please note the weight restriction to ride the Segway is above 100lbs and below 250lbs
- The minimum age for this tour is 12
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.