Niagara Falls by air: a unique experience of a national treasure
- View Niagara Falls by both the Canadian and American side
- Hear live commentary as you above the Falls
- Tailor your experience to travel Behind the Falls or on the Maid of the Mist
Niagara Falls is one of the most visited accommodations within the United States. Its majestic beauty is captivating to all who look at it. There are different touring options available; Niagara Falls By Air. Not only do you get to see them. It is truly a unique experience that you and your family absolutely love.
Niagara Falls actually straddling the United States and Canada. The fall names are the American Falls, Horseshoe Falls and Bridal Veil Falls. Niagara Falls, they have their distinct characteristics. Horseshoe Falls is also called the Canadian Falls since the majority of the waterfall lies within the Canadian territory. It is recorded that 90% of the Niagara River flows over the Horseshoe Falls while the other 10% flows over the American and Bridal Veil Falls. Unlike the Horseshoe Falls, the other two falls within the US border.
Unlike you will get to experience them in unique fashion. The package includes your airfare from New York City to Upstate New York and transfer from the airport to Niagara Falls. You'll enjoy an exquisite lunch at a restaurant that provides a view of the falls. You Journey Behind the Falls or Maid of the Mist Boat Ride. As the name implies, on the Journey Behind the Falls. Explore the intricate details of what makes this case unique. Or, if you prefer the Maid of the Mist Boat Ride where you go through the falls and the powerful water falls up close and personal, while learning about the natural monument from your knowledgeable tour guide.
- Roundtrip airfare between New York and upstate New York
- Local transfers in Manhattan (only hotels located between 23rd and 74th Streets) to/from New York airport and upstate New York airport to/from Niagara Falls
- Half-day guided tour ofNiagara Falls from the American and Canadian sides
- Niagara Falls cruise (May-October) or Journey Behind the Falls (November-April)
- Full buffet lunch at panoramic restaurant overlooking the Falls
You will be picked up at hotel between 23rd and 74th St. (between 4.45am and 9.30am) and return to your Manhattan hotel in the early evening (between 7.00pm-9.00pm), depending on flight schedule. If you are staying at hotels below 23rd St. or above 74th St., you'll receive a pick-up location when you call to re-confirm. Please present your voucher to the driver. The flight to Upstate New York is approximately one hour. You’ll meet your GLSCCNY guide on arrival and depart on private bus to Niagara Falls.
- Tour is available in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish upon request
- Please allow up to 48 hours to receive confirmation for your booking
- Available to children 18 months to 11 years
- A car seat or booster seat is required for children under 8 years of age
- Minimum two passengers required to operate this tour
- If you can not meet Canada's visa requirements, accommodations can be made on the US side with advance notice
- Possession of proper documentation is the responsibility of the passenger. US citizens now require additional documentation to enter Canada. Check www.dhs.gov for details. A Canadian visa may be required for Non-US citizens. Check your home country rules
- Manhattan hotel pick-up (between 4.45am and 9.30am) and drop-off (between 7.00pm-9.00pm)
- Times vary depending on flight schedule
During your twilight rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical overv...
Your Maid in America tour of Niagara Falls will give you an informative and historical tour of the n...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...