Niagara Falls day tour from Toronto
- Experience one of the world’s most magnificent natural wonders on a full day tour
- Stop at Whirlpool Rapids and Horseshoe Falls aboard the Hornblower Niagara cruise
- Enjoy a buffet style lunch in the Fallsview dining room
Sit back and relax aboard the deluxe air-conditioned, washroom-equipped motorcoach as you enjoy the most popular and historical sites of the Niagara region.
There is complimentary downtown hotel pick-up for your convenience before departing Toronto. During the drive to the Niagara region, your experienced Niagara Parks licensed guide will educate you on the most exciting highlights Southern Ontario has to offer. By choosing this exclusive package, you’ll leave Niagara as truly, the local expert!
Upon arrival in Niagara Falls, the first stop includes the Whirlpool Rapids/Niagara Helicopter. (Helicopter ride optional, additional charge)
This will be followed by a much anticipated ride aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise taking you to the base of the Horseshoe Falls. Here you'll find the thunder of Niagara! You’ll then be escorted to the Fallsview Dining Room in the Sheraton on the Falls for a well deserved buffet lunch, while taking in the breathtaking panoramic views of Niagara Falls.
After your relaxing lunch, you’ll head to the Table Rock Complex to get a closer look at the Horseshoe Falls. Free time is allotted here for additional sightseeing, photo opportunities, and souvenir shopping.
The tour will continue along the Niagara Parkway towards Niagara-on-the-Lake. Once in Niagara-on-the-Lake, you’ll have free time to explore and soak up some of the history and heritage of one of Ontario’s most famous landmarks. And of course, no tour to the Niagara region would be complete without visiting one of the local wineries, where you can sample some of Ontario’s finest wines.
- Buffet lunch
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise (substituted for IMAX or Journey Behind the Falls when boat is not operating)
- Complimentary Hotel Pick-up service from most downtown Toronto hotels
- Pick-up and drop-off in Mississauga available upon request
- Additional food & beverages not mentioned
- Admission to additional sights and attractions not mentioned
- Infants aged 4 years and under ride free when accompanied by an adult and do not occupy a seat, unless an unsold seat is available.
- Child aged 5 - 11 years
610 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1M5, Canada
Please bring your printed voucher on the day of your tour. Tour departs from the Toronto Coach Terminal located at 610 Bay St. at Dundas Street West (minutes from the St. Patrick & Dundas Subway Stations)
Pick-up is available at most major downtown hotels, providing you specify your hotel details when you call to reconfirm over the phone.
- Please contact Gray Line Toronto to confirm your tour at least 48 hours prior
- Wheelchair motorcoach may be available with 48 hours notice, it must be booked in advance and confirmed with Gray Line
- The Journey Behind the Falls or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Hornblower is not operating
- If you are staying at an airport hotel, you must make your own way to the Toronto Coach Terminal in downtown Toronto as complimentary pick-up service is not available from Toronto airport hotels
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Daily at 10.00am
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powe...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90 minutes fully escorted. B...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...