Niagara Falls day tour with cruise and lunch with a view options
- Take in breathtaking views of Niagara Falls as your licensed guide shares incredible insight
- Feel the power of the Falls on a thrilling Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Savor a delicious buffet lunch with gorgeous panoramas
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel. Travel through the Golden Horseshoe region to the Niagara Peninsula and arrive at the Falls. Along the way, hear some amazing history and fascinating facts about this natural treasure and its surrounding region. Upon arrival, you'll start your optional boat tour before stopping for lunch; or, spend some free time exploring.
After your visit at the Falls, the tour continues along the scenic Niagara Parkway, where you will have the opportunity to take plenty of pictures and learn about some key landmarks and historical events. The Parkway leads to Niagara-on-the-Lake, a lovely, quaint village with old-town charm and lush gardens. Stroll along the flower-lined streets, visit a few antique shops or take a horse-drawn carriage through the town.
Conclude the tour back in Niagara Falls with an exclusive presentation and sampling of some of Ontario’s most prestigious wines.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Niagara Falls
- Driver/tour guide
- Free time for self-exploration
- Visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Wine tasting
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise (add-on)
- Buffet lunch with vegetarian options available (add-on)
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
- Children under 5: free
Pick-up from most hotels in Niagara Falls
- You must contact tour operator to schedule pick-up location
- You must contact tour operator in advance to confirm booking, pick-up location and time of departure
- Tour itinerary and experience may change due to circumstances beyond control
- All guests participating in wine tasting must be 19 years or older, and have valid government-issued photo ID. Ontario Smart Serve program in effect
- Tour vehicles are typically a Mercedes Sprinter (14 passengers) or a Luxury Executive Bus (27 passengers), but can change depending on the number of guests on tour
- A small-moderate amount of walking is involved
- Boat cruise option: An alternate tour or attraction will be substituted when boat cruise is not in operation
- Daily around 9.00am (You must contact tour operator to schedule pick-up time)
Experience the best of both worlds of the astounding Niagara Falls with a thrilling tour that takes ...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
This popular tour of Niagara Falls offers spectacular views throughout the Canadian side of this nat...
Leave your passports at home and enjoy a thrilling tour of Niagara Falls - American side! Take in sw...
Begin your tour with a drive to Goat Island, a small island located in the Niagara River between the...
Consisting of an observation platform and series of 130-year old tunnels, Journey Behind the Falls i...
On the trip towards the Grand Canyon west rim from Las Vegas, sit back and relax in true luxury onbo...
The tour begins with a four-hour journey to Page, Arizona. Along the route, you'll learn about a num...
Discover the marvels of northern Arizona when you visit Antelope Canyon. Learn about Navajo culture ...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...