Niagara Falls Maid in America tour
- Enjoy a thrilling ride on the Maid of the Mist cruise
- Take in jaw-droppingviews from the Prospect Point Observation Tower
- Explore the Cave of the Winds at the bottom of the Falls
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powerful Niagara Falls from the American side of this natural border. During your tour, you will view:
- American Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Goat Island
- Luna Island
- Three Sister Islands
- Whirlpool State park, and more!
The tour also includes admission to the Cave of the Winds and Prospect Point Observation Tower, so make sure you bring your camera! In addition to all the sightseeing, you'll be able to experience the powerful Falls for yourself with admission to the Maid of the Mist gorge cruise. Throughout the tour, your guide will not only share with you amazing history, but also fun facts and Native American legends.
- Guided tour of Niagara Falls
- Admission fees for all attractions
- Pick-up and drop-off for hotels in Niagara Falls (both Ontario and New York) area
- Road tolls, bridge tolls and tax
- Quick stop for some souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages
- Children 5-11 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
- You must call (1 877 285-2113) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to re-confirm your reservation 24-48 hours prior to scheduled tour time. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm EST. Failure to do so may result in voiding of ticket, and service cannot be guaranteed if customer does not confirm
- Pick-up locations in both the U.S. and Canada, and pick-up times are usually 30-60 minutes prior to start of tour, depending on location and bus schedule. There is a pick-up option in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. (Fee will be assessed when guest call for reservation confirmation)
- You must present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to your guide at time of boarding
- It is responsibility of guests to have appropriate documentation when crossing the border to/from Canada. American citizens are required to show a passport. Non-domestic travelers may require further documentation, so please check with your local state department before arrival. Refunds will not be issued to guests who are unable to participate in tour due to improper documentation
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- If tour cancelled with more than 24 hours' notice, guest will receive a full refund. If cancelled with more than two hours' notice, guest will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be issued if tour is cancelled with less than two hours' notice
- For Niagara Falls departures, tours start at 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm (5.00pm only available between 16 June 2019 - 3 September 2019)
- For Buffalo departures: tour starts at 11.00am ONLY
- For Canadian departures: tour starts at 9.00am ONLY
If you only go one place on your Niagara Falls getaway the Skylon Tower Observation Deck should be i...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. Travel ...
This Niagara Falls day tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from your hotel. Travel through the ...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...
Wind Dancer Ascend out of Las Vegas and fly over the iconic Hoover Dam, one of America’s national tr...
On this tour, make your way across 125th street exploring some of the many famous sites like the Apo...
On a New York City bike tour, you'll be able to see a side of the city that many tourists have never...
Stomp is a high-energy, percussive symphony, coupled with dance, played entirely on non-traditional ...
With over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides the perfect backdrop for an ...
Experience the sensational Haleakala sunset on this one of a kind Hawaii tour. The place is known fo...