Niagara Falls overnight with Fallsview room
- Experience Niagara Falls up close on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Stay overnight in the Sheraton with a Fallsview room
- Stop at a Niagara on the Lake winery and explore the Niagara region
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the Sheraton.
On your journey, you will stop at Whirlpool Rapids, enjoy a buffet lunch at the Sheraton Fallsview Dinning Room, take a ride on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise which takes you right up to the Falls.
You'll also stop in the town of Niagara on the Lake for a winery visit.
- Buffet lunch
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise (Journey Behind the Falls or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Hornblower Niagara Cruise is not operating)
610 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5G 1M5, Canada
Please print a copy of your voucher and present it to your tour guide upon boarding. You must contact Gray Line at least 24 hours prior to arrange a hotel pick up if you are staying at a qualifying hotel.
- Please contact Gray Line Toronto to confirm your tour at least 48 hours prior
- Wheelchair motorcoach may be available with 48 hours notice, it must be booked in advance and confirmed with Gray Line
- The Journey Behind the Falls or IMAX Theatre is substituted when the Hornblower is not operating
- If you are staying at an airport hotel, you must make your own way to the Toronto Coach Terminal in downtown Toronto as complimentary pick-up service is not available from Toronto airport hotels
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Tour is operated in English unless otherwise stated
- Daily at 9.00am
During your 4-hour rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historical overv...
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powe...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
Begin your tour with a drive to Goat Island, a small island located in the Niagara River between the...
Experience the world's most exciting animal encounters at Discovery Cove®. Swim with dolphins, rays ...