- Experience the Voyage to the Falls boat tour on board the famous Hornblower Niagara Cruise
- Ascend the 775 foot Skylon Tower for a panoramic bird’s eye view of Niagara Falls
- See the Mighty Whirlpool up close
During your rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical tour of Niagara Falls with views and attractions from the Canadian side of the border. Niagara Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders known for its breathtaking beauty and mighty roar of 570 liters of water per second descending over the brink of the Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls. You will:
- Explore the power of Niagara Falls aboard the world famous Hornblower Boat Cruise
- Enjoy the panoramic view at the 236-meter (775 feet) Skylon Tower - you'll redeive free return passes to come back and visit the landmark on your own time!
- Visit the Botanical Gardens, School of Horticulture and Floral Clock.
- See the Table Rock Complex, giant whirlpool and hydro-electric power plants
Sit back, relax and enjoy the vast history that your guide will share, from Daredevils to Native American Legends to fun facts and amazing stories.
- Guided Tour of Niagara Falls Ontario and surrounding region with full licensed guide/driver
- Admission fees for all attractions
- Pick-up and drop-off for hotels the Niagara Falls area
- Road tolls, bridge tolls and tax
- Free return pass to go back and visit the Skylon tower on your own
- Children 5-12 years old: reduced
- Children 4 years and under: free (sitting on adult's lap)
Hotel pick-up from centrally located hotel or pick-up point
- A quick stop for some souvenir shopping and/or snacks and beverages will be provided.
- Raincoats will be provided during your close-up experience
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome and encouraged!
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- Border crossing documents such as Passport and/or Visa required for cross border tours
- Collapsable wheelchairs permitted with 24 hour advance notice
- MUST Confirm 24-hours in advance
- Must have 24 hour cancellation notice for full refund
- No refunds will be made with less than 24 hour notice or due to lack of border crossing documentation (if required for tour)
- DOWNTOWN NIAGARA FALLS HOTELS US & Canada (downtown corridor only)
- INFORMATION CENTER (6501 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304)
- INFORMATION CENTER (4620 Niagara Falls Blvd, Niagara Falls NY 14304)
- No pick-up is available from Canada
- There is pickup in Buffalo for a $40 flat fee per party. Fee will be assessed when you call 24 hours in advance for reservation confirmation
- Daily from May to October: 11.00am
During your twilight rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will get an informative and historical overv...
Enjoy panoramic skyline views and picture perfect backdrops on board this 40-minute classic lake tou...
Depart Las Vegas from a centrally located tour terminal and travel through Southern Nevada, on your ...
Are you ready to enjoy some of the best jazz in New York City? If so, make your way to Harlem where ...
One of the most drastically changed areas in New York City today. From an industrial district that f...
Fly over the famous Las Vegas Strip! Past the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and hope for a glim...
Spot gators as you buzz through the swamps on an airboat in Wild Florida Wildlife Park. You're sure ...
Central Park - six miles long and over a mile wide - is packed full of manicured landscapes, bridges...
This one-day combination of Yosemite National Park & the Giant Sequoias tour from San Francisco is a...
Get ready for a Wild West adventure at the Grand Canyon West Rim! Your professional driver/guide wil...