Niagara River JET DOME boat tour
- Step aboard a custom built jet-boat and listen to the history and geology the area
- Adventure through the turbulent whitewater rapids of the Niagara River
- Don’t forget your camera – you’ll stay entirely dry inside the jet boat
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent waters aboard a custom built vessel, while learning about the unique history of the area. The doors of the Jet Dome will close at all of the right points in the tour to keep you from getting wet, so feel free to bring a camera to record the experience
The Niagara Falls departure location is located in Queenston, Ontario. Check-in for your trip on-site or at the Floral Clock on the Niagara Parkway. Complimentary shuttle to the Queenston location is also available from the Floral Clock.
This location is approximately 20 minutes from downtown Niagara Falls (Clifton Hill area), located adjacent to the public Queenston Boat Ramp. The Floral Clock check-in is accessible by WeGo public transportation. Transportation to the Floral Clock is not included in the ticket price. Please note, the Rapid Transit shuttle bus at this location is not wheelchair accessible.
- Mandatory life jackets
- Children 6-12 years
The Floral Clock - 14004 Niagara Parkway, Niagara Falls, ON L0S 1L0
- Passengers must be at least 40" (102cm) tall
- All passengers must be able to support their own weight with their arms while seated.
- You may bring a camera on board, but please remember that there is minimal storage on jet boats
- The tour operator will provide a certified life jacket which is mandatory for this tour.
- The doors of the Jet Dome will close at all of the right points in the tour to keep you from getting wet, so feel free to bring a camera to record the experience
- Tours run May-October
- Timetable varies depending on departure location. Please see calendar for availability
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
The Niagara Falls whirlpool WET JET tour lets you experience the thrill of the turbulent whitewater ...
On this jet-boat adventure, you'll spend 45 minutes to 1 hour discovering the history and geography ...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90 minutes fully escorted. B...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...