- Prepare to get soaked as you experience the thrill of the whitewater rapids up close
- Learn about the history and geology of the Niagara River with an experienced guide
The Niagara Falls whirlpool WET JET tour lets you experience the thrill of the turbulent whitewater rapids, within the safety of a fleet of custom built vessels. You will spend 45 minutes or 1 hour (depending on departure point) learning about the history and geology of the majestic Niagara River, and experiencing the excitement of playing in class 5 whitewater rapids and more!
You may choose to depart from two possible locations – Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls.
Niagara-on-the-Lake (Canadian-side) Departure
You'll find the distinctive blue and white building located across the street from the town marina on Melville Street. Getting to Niagara-on-the-Lake from Niagara Falls, Ontario takes approximately 25 minutes on the scenic Niagara Parkway which Sir Winston Churchill deemed as "the prettiest Sunday afternoon drive in the world." Please keep in mind that transportation is not included in your ticket price.
Niagara Falls (Canadian-side) Departure:
This departure location is located in Queenston, Ontario. Check-in for your trip on-site or at the Floral Clock on the Niagara Parkway. Complimentary shuttle to the Queenston location is also available from the Floral Clock.
This location is approximately 20 minutes from downtown Niagara Falls (Clifton Hill area), located adjacent to the public Queenston Boat Ramp. The Floral Clock check-in is accessible by WeGo public transportation. Transportation to the Floral Clock is not included in the ticket price. Please note, the Rapid Transit shuttle bus at this location is not wheelchair accessible.
- Ponchos, splash suits and sweaters (if needed)
- Water shoes
- Mandatory life jackets
- Children ages 6-12 years
- Tours operate rain or shine
- You are required to arrive 45 minutes prior to departure time
- Passengers must be at least 44" (111 cm) tall
- ALL children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with back, neck, heart, respiratory issues or osteoporosis or any other injuries
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- At the dock all guests will receive gear ponchos, water shoes and life jackets are always available for guests. Depending on the temperature more gear may be available and mandatory for guests to wear on the boat
- You will be absolutely soaked, so please a full change of clothes (undergarments too!)
- There are free changing rooms, lockers for valuables (at no additional cost), and places to store a change of clothes and towels at all locations
- Tours run May-October
- Timetable varies depending on departure location. Please see calendar for availability
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
Your tour starts early, in Battery Park, where you’ll catch the first ferry of the day to Liberty Is...
Experience life in the tropics by fishing in the warm waters. Party boat fishing in Miami will certa...
A legendary roster of Grammy-Award winners. A visionary director and Tony-Award-winning design team....
These thoughtfully-designed routes feature the very best of Miami sightseeing with attractions, art,...
Take a stroll through the Alaskan wilderness on this refreshing hike in one of our many superb hikin...
Walk your bike 1 block from the meeting location (no riding in car traffic!) to the entrance of the ...
Start your tour at Moishe's Kosher Bakery, where you'll enjoy some delicious baked goods. Then, visi...
The Big Apple. New York City. Trying to see it all call be pretty imposing if you don’t know where t...
The Museum provides a cultural and historical context for understanding the events of 9/11 through t...