Niagara River WET JET boat tour with Canadian departure
- Prepare to get soaked as you experience the thrill of the whitewater rapids up close
- Learn about the history and geology of the Niagara River with an experienced guide
The Niagara Falls whirlpool WET JET tour lets you experience the thrill of the turbulent whitewater rapids, within the safety of a fleet of custom built vessels. You will spend 45 minutes or 1 hour (depending on departure point) learning about the history and geology of the majestic Niagara River, and experiencing the excitement of playing in class 5 whitewater rapids and more!
You may choose to depart from two possible locations – Niagara-on-the-Lake or Niagara Falls.
Niagara-on-the-Lake (Canadian-side) Departure
You'll find the distinctive blue and white building located across the street from the town marina on Melville Street. Getting to Niagara-on-the-Lake from Niagara Falls, Ontario takes approximately 25 minutes on the scenic Niagara Parkway which Sir Winston Churchill deemed as "the prettiest Sunday afternoon drive in the world." Please keep in mind that transportation is not included in your ticket price.
Niagara Falls (Canadian-side) Departure:
This departure location is located in Queenston, Ontario. Check-in for your trip on-site or at the Floral Clock on the Niagara Parkway. Complimentary shuttle to the Queenston location is also available from the Floral Clock.
This location is approximately 20 minutes from downtown Niagara Falls (Clifton Hill area), located adjacent to the public Queenston Boat Ramp. The Floral Clock check-in is accessible by WeGo public transportation. Transportation to the Floral Clock is not included in the ticket price. Please note, the Rapid Transit shuttle bus at this location is not wheelchair accessible.
- Ponchos, splash suits and sweaters (if needed)
- Water shoes
- Mandatory life jackets
- Children ages 6-12 years
- Tours operate rain or shine
- You are required to arrive 45 minutes prior to departure time
- Passengers must be at least 44" (111 cm) tall
- ALL children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- This tour is not recommended for anyone with back, neck, heart, respiratory issues or osteoporosis or any other injuries
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- At the dock all guests will receive gear ponchos, water shoes and life jackets are always available for guests. Depending on the temperature more gear may be available and mandatory for guests to wear on the boat
- You will be absolutely soaked, so please a full change of clothes (undergarments too!)
- There are free changing rooms, lockers for valuables (at no additional cost), and places to store a change of clothes and towels at all locations
- Tours run May-October
- Timetable varies depending on departure location. Please see calendar for availability
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powe...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...