Two-day Niagara Falls and outlet shopping excursion
- Travel through the heart of the Finger Lakes to see beautiful waterfalls
- Visit Niagara Falls on the Maid of the Mist or Scenic Tunnels
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara Falls
You'll depart from the Big Apple heading north where you'll pass the beautiful Delaware Water Gap to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Next you'll walk through Watkins Glen Canyon to visit the beautiful waterfalls and then continue to Niagara Falls passing Seneca Lake, arriving in the late afternoon (winter itinerary goes to Montour Falls instead of Watkins Glen State Park). Tour the US side of Niagara including the American Falls, Goat Island and Luna Island. At night enjoy Niagara Falls where you can appreciate the colorful lighting of the waters. You will spenf the night in Niagara Falls on the Canadian side at Wyndham Super 8 or US side at the Comfort Inn “The Pointe” or similar.
Day 2: Niagara Falls - New York
Leaving the hotel, you'll hear the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See the magnificent Horse Shoe Falls up close and experience the power aboard the Maid of the Mist (May-October). During winter until April when the Maid of the Mist is closed you'll tour the Scenic Tunnels. At noon you'll depart south to New York State. On the way to New York, enjoy a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way, find your own bargain with brand name stores for less. In the evening, you'll return to New York.
- One night hotel including tax and continental breakfast
- Air conditioned bus or van and professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Niagara Falls
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist (Summer) or Scenic Tunnels (Winter)
- Free WIFI on board
- Children 2-14
777 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please meet your tour at the Gray Line Visitor Center between 47th and 48th St.
- Tour is guaranteed for departure
- All tours are guided with a live guide in the following languages: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German and Hebrew
- Maximum of 2 languages per guide
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm but subject to change based on local conditions
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- You are required to have proper identification when entering or leaving the United States. This tour is available to Passengers with no Canadian Visa - these passengers will be accommodated on the USA side of the falls
- Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 7.00am
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
The Niagara Falls whirlpool WET JET tour lets you experience the thrill of the turbulent whitewater ...
On this exciting whitewater adventure, you’ll experience the thrill of the Niagara Rivers turbulent ...
On this jet-boat adventure, you'll spend 45 minutes to 1 hour discovering the history and geography ...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90 minutes fully escorted. B...
Visit the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park on the American side. After a 30-minute ride, you'll ar...