Voyage to the Falls boat tour
- Cruise under the mist of Niagara Falls on a catamaran
- Enjoy the Hornblower Landing and the Riverside Patio
Get up close and personal with the mighty Falls! This legendary 20-minute boat tour is Canada’s favourite visitor attraction. Experience the awesome power, thundering roar and amazing mist from the comfort of state-of-the-art catamaran boats. Featuring a tiered deck for a 360-degree unobstructed view, onboard audio narration, complimentary mist ponchos and retractable glass walls for a stay-dry experience.
- 1 general admission boat tour
- Complimentary mist poncho
- Complimentary elevator to boats
- Access to Hornblower Landing and Riverside Patio
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages and snacks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Children 5-12: reduced
- Children 4 and under: free
Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
- As of October 14th, all guests and guides are asked to check-in at the Hornblower Ticket Plaza main entrance, located at 5920 River Road (also known as Niagara Parkway), near the foot of Clifton Hill
- Hornblower Ticket Plaza is located right next to the elevator entrance, adjacent to two, large white sails
- All boat tours run rain or shine
- All Hornblower cruises are wheelchair accessible
- Tour included general admission for the reserved day, operating hours vary based on season
- Daily from 8.30am- dusk
- Season: 5 May- 30 November
- Boats sail every 15 minutes
During your 4-hour evening rainbow tour of Niagara Falls, you will enjoy an informative and historic...
Your four-hour Maid in America tour will give you an informative and historical overview of the powe...
Discover Niagara's top attractions on the 9.5 hours semi-escorted day tour from Toronto.Following pi...
You'll travel from Toronto to Niagara Falls through the Niagara region with an overnight stay at the...
Embrace the natural beauty of iconic Niagara Falls on this small-group, 90 minutes fully escorted. B...
This Niagara Falls evening tour begins with a complimentary pick-up from most hotels in Toronto. The...