Segway tours in Nice
- Experience 1 or 2-hour segway tour
- 15-min training session before going
- Cover the city slowly seeing major highlights
Discover Nice in a playful way chosing a 1 or 2-hour segway tour! After a quick training session provided by your guide, you will cover the city slowly and admire must-see sites.
From the Promenade des Anglais, to Place Massena passing by Matisse’s Home, the Cours Saleya, The Courthouse Square, Place Rossetti and Saint Francois as well as the surroundings of la Coulée Verte and the Opera, you will have the opportunity to discover the major places of the city, effortlessly and in a record of time.
The 2-hour tour get you to the icing on the cake: the top of the Castle Hill where you will enjoy exceptional views on the Baie des Anges, The Old Town, the Alps, and the Port.
Choose in the orderbox the option that best suits you:
- 1-hour Discovery Tour
- 2-hour Grand Tour
- 15-minute segway instruction before departure
- Segway Instructor guiding the tour
- Helmets (mandatory)
- Rain coats if necessary
1 Rue Halévy, 06000 Nice, France
- Meet us next the entry of the Hotel Meridien
- Minimum age is 14 years old
- Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg); maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for people with inner ear problems
- Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
- There are no bathroom facilities at the departure point
- 01 October - 30 April
1-hour Discovery Tour: 10.00am, 2.00pm
2-hour Grand Tour: 3.00pm
- 01 May - 30 September
1-hour Discovery Tour: 10.00am, 11.30am, 02.00pm, 05.00pm
2-hour Grand Tour: 11.00am, 3.00pm, 5.00pm
The Promenade was built in 1820 by Englishman Reverend Lewis Way. Locals at the time named it the “E...
Discover one of the most glamorous towns in France and the gems of the French Riviera on this day tr...
See the best of the French Riviera on a full-day sightseeing tour from Nice. Following a pick-up fro...
French « Art de vivre » is a combination that takes root in the History, the heritage and the cultur...
The driver wll pick you up at your hotel and hit the coast road and the famous corniche road heading...
Explore the French Riviera and get a feel for a bygone era at villages such as Tourrettes-sur-Loup a...
Experience the scenic beauty of the French Riviera on a full-day tour from Nice. Stop on the Moyenne...
Inspired by the historic Grasse mansion, this private workshop offers you the ultimate luxury of on-...
Meet your private guide driver at your chosen address and start your private and customized tour at ...
Book your private transfer from Nice to Marseille, your driver will pick you up at the airport of Ni...