Learn how the Segway™ PT provides the transportation of tomorrow – today. Environmentally friendly, and with zero maintenance, it's a great way to experience technology and a short glide in Waikiki. You'll have 15 minutes of hands-on training, then set off and glide your way through Queens Beach Promenade to the Aquarium and back to the starting point.
Introduction guided Segway™ tour in Waikiki
Language: English , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn how to ride a Segway™
- Glide through beautiful Waikiki
- See Queens Beach Promenade and the Aquarium
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cold Oshiburi (at the end of the tour)
- Zippered pouches for personal belongings
- Complimentary lockers for items that won't fit in the pouches
- Guided tour
2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815, USA
Meet your guide at the tour center located at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
What to remember
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking for this activity
- Guests should arrive 15-minutes early for hands-on training prior to tour start time
- All tour guests are required to sign an insurance waiver prior to the tour at check-in
- Participants must be over 10 years old
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18+, who will sign waiver on behalf of the minor
- There is a weight minimum of 75lbs/36 kilos and a weight maximum of 275 lbs/135 kilos
- Please specify where you are staying at checkout, so your tour operator can assist you to reach the meeting point or in case of weather variations
- Please check the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Seagway of Hawaii - Waikiki Location
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.