LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Oberhausen tickets
- Experience 4 million LEGO® bricks, a LEGO factory show, model making workshops, and more
- Discover the play area, with lots of stations, all focusing on pirates
- Marvel at a LEGO® brick model of Ruhr
With its 2,800 square meters, Oberhausen's most exciting indoor attraction invites you to play and have fun, build and understand, discover and grasp. You will experience a thrilling journey through the colorful world of LEGO®, where your imagination and creativity will know no bounds. For two to three hours, the exciting world of LEGO will take young explorers on a colorful and action-packed journey: at MINILAND®, LEGO fans can marvel at a small-scale version of the Ruhr area. The landmarks are displayed on a scale of 1:45. The 4D movie theater is a highlight for all your senses: a visit to another world with many exciting surprises and fascinating special effects - 3D is so yesterday! At the LEGO factory, everyone can produce their own genuine LEGO brick and take it home as a souvenir. Also included in the family attraction is the LEGO Friends area, the "Royal Adventure" ride; here you take on the role of the Royal Army and rescue the princess from a vehicle armed with a laser pistol. In addition, check out the new "Merlin's Apprentice" carousel, where young and old alike magically float through the air!
- Ticket to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Oberhausen
CentrO-Promenade 10, 46047 Oberhausen, Germany
From the Oberhausen central station, take the bus to the "Neue Mitte" stop; from there you'll be able to reach the Centre after walking about 500m along the promenade
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Adults are admitted only when accompanied by at least one child
- Weekdays: 10.00am - 5.30pm (last admission: 4.00pm)
- On weekends, public holidays and North Rhine-Westphalia holidays: 10.00am to 6.30pm (last admission: 5.00pm)
- 22 November and 31 December from 10.00am to 4.00pm (last admission: 2.30pm)
- Closed on Christmas Eve
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Immerse yourself in the fascinating underwater world of SEA LIFE in Oberhausen. With over 2 million ...
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
The "longest bar in the world" awaits you - and much more. Düsseldorf's Old Town has over 260 bars, ...
Explore Düsseldorf without getting footsore on your Segway!This 120 minute City-Tour through Düsseld...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - Werder Bremen 20-04-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...