Luminous lagoon boat tour at night
- Relax on an eveing cruise in the Luminous lagoon
- Swim in the glowing waters
- Enjoy authentic Jamacian cuisine at Glistening Waters Marina
The Luminous lagoon is home to microscopic organisms that emit a phosporecescent light when the water is agitated. Plan your trip for dusk and enjoy a boat ride into the lagoon.
As the water is disturbed, you will see an eerie light luminating below, fun for both children and adults. Wave your hands or drag a stick in the water to make the water glow in the dark.
Swim in the glowing waters then walk to the nearby Glistening Waters Marina to taste authentic Jamacian dishes with magnificent views of the bay, or boogie into the night at the clubs.
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat ride
- Professional/friendly local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 5.00pm
- Hotel pick-ups begin 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Situated on Jamaica's North Coast just 18 miles east of Ocho Rios, you will explore the town that wa...
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent Dunn's River Falls, explore the town of Ocho Rio...
Take a four hour tour to discover the natural wonders in Ocho Rios, known for its stunning waterfall...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...
Comédie d’Elodie Wallace et Rui Silva, mise en scène par Elodie Wallace Avec Julie Delaunay, Agathe ...
Your tour guide will meet you once you dock at the Port of Ocho Rios or pick you up from your hotel ...