Ocho Rios highlights tour with Dunns River Falls
- Discover the natural wonders in Ocho Rios
- Challenge yourself with a 600-foot climb
- Splash in the Dunn’s River Falls waterfall
- Fill up on an authentic Jamaican lunch
Take a four hour tour to discover the natural wonders in Ocho Rios, known for its stunning waterfalls and beaches. Cruise through the green hills and lush rainforest in an air conditioned vehicle as you make your way to the famed Dunn’s River Falls waterfall.
After pick-up from your desired location you will drive through rolling peaks and tropical foliage begins. Challenge yourself with a 600-foot climb up to the Dunn’s River Falls, before heading back down for a splash around the waterfall’s pool.
Fill up on an authentic Jamaican lunch in the local town center, choosing between chicken, pork, or vegetarian plates. Then explore the rest the city has to offer with your free time walking the streets and entering the little souvenir shops.
At the end of your day your guide will whisk you back to your hotel or cruise ship.
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional/friendly local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children below the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily at 9.00am
Situated on Jamaica's North Coast just 18 miles east of Ocho Rios, you will explore the town that wa...
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the magnificent Dunn's River Falls, explore the town of Ocho Rio...
The Luminous lagoon is home to microscopic organisms that emit a phosporecescent light when the wate...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...
Comédie d’Elodie Wallace et Rui Silva, mise en scène par Elodie Wallace Avec Julie Delaunay, Agathe ...
Your tour guide will meet you once you dock at the Port of Ocho Rios or pick you up from your hotel ...