- Enjoy a comfortable minivan tour to explore the stunning Costa Smeralda
- Visit Porto Cervo, the famous church Stella Maris and the town center
- Walk through a typical market in one of the prettiest village of Costa Smeralda
- Visit a typical winery and its temporary exhibitions
- Get to see the archaeological site of Arzachena with your dedicated guide
Book this 6-hour excursion for small groups (max 8 people!) to explore the beautiful area of Costa Smeralda.
Your driver will come pick you up with a comfortable minivan and you'll start the tour to reach the famous Porto Cervo, the Italian VIPs main summer destination. Once there, you'll have the chance to walk to see the picturesque white church Stella Maris and then the town center.
Driving through breathtaking landscapes, you will then reach a pretty village, where you can enjoy some free time at the local market. Also, you'll have the chance to visit a typical winery and its temporary exhibitions!
A visit to the main archaeological site of the Arzachena area is included in this experience. At the end of the tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Just one tip: don't forget to take your camera with you! :)
- pickup and drop-off service from and to your accommodation in Costa Smeralda
- expert tour guide
- visit to a typical winery
- tickets to visit the archaeological site
- water on board the minivan
- wine tasting (you can decide to do it and pay for it once there, if you wish!)
Costa Smeralda, Sardinia, Italy
At the checkout phase please specify name and address of your accommodation in Costa Smeralda, so that your driver can pick you up from there and then take you back there at the end of the tour.
- please remember to specify name and address of your hotel when booking
- please keep in mind that this tour doesn't include any food. You can bring some food with you or buy something in the towns you'll visit
- we suggest you wear comfortable shoes during the tour
- every day at 9.00 am
Il centro benessere dell'hotel è il fiore all'occhiello del Mercure Olbia, che ti pemetterà di immer...
Book this 6-hour excursion for small groups (max 8 people!) to explore the beautiful area of Gallura...
Your boat tour will start from Golfo Aranci where you will head to Capo Ceraso, located in a region ...
Leaving from Cannigione, a hamlet of Arzachena, your boat tour will take you to the Island of Caprer...
Depart from the port of La Cinta on a 4-hour boating trip to Cala Brandinchi, nicknamed "Sardinian T...
Book this full-day excursion for small groups (max 8 people!) to explore the beautiful islands of La...