- Enjoy a comfortable minivan tour to explore the beautiful Gallura area
- Visit the UNESCO-listed oldest wild Olive Trees Valley on the wonderful coast of Lake Liscia
- Explore the pretty town of Luras and its top attraction: the ancient Gallura houses!
- Enter the Gallura Museum with your dedicated guide
Book this 6-hour excursion for small groups (max 8 people!) to explore the beautiful area of Gallura in Sardinia.
Your driver will come pick you up from your accommodation with a comfortable minivan and you'll start the tour to reach the famous Olive Trees Valley on the wonderful coast of Lake Liscia.
Passing through green valleys and hills blanketed with olive grove, cork oaks and vineyards, you will then reach the tiny town of Luras, where you'll have the change to explore its top attraction: the ancient houses of Gallura.
A visit to the Gallura Museum is included in this experience. At the end of the tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
Just one tip: don't forget to take your camera with you!
- pickup and drop-off service from and to your accommodation in the Costa Smeralda/Gallura area
- expert tour guide
- ticket to visit the UNESCO site (the Olive Trees Valley)
- tickets to visit the Gallura Museum
- water on board the minivan
Gallura, Sardinia, Italy
At the checkout phase please specify name and address of your accommodation in Costa Smeralda/Gallura, so that your driver can pick you up from there and then take you back there at the end of the tour.
- please remember to specify name and address of your hotel when booking
- please keep in mind that this tour doesn't include any food. You can bring some food with you or buy something in the towns you'll visit
- we suggest you wear comfortable shoes during the tour
- every day at 9.00 am
A pochi chilometri dal centro di Baja Sardinia in Costa Smeralda, l’Hotel Li Graniti è un’oasi di re...
Il centro benessere dell'hotel è il fiore all'occhiello del Mercure Olbia, che ti pemetterà di immer...
Your boat tour will start from Golfo Aranci where you will head to Capo Ceraso, located in a region ...
Leaving from Cannigione, a hamlet of Arzachena, your boat tour will take you to the Island of Caprer...
Depart from the port of La Cinta on a 4-hour boating trip to Cala Brandinchi, nicknamed "Sardinian T...
Book this full-day excursion for small groups (max 8 people!) to explore the beautiful islands of La...