Gatorland tickets with Wild Florida airboat ride and transportation
- Explore Gatorland - the alligator capital of the world
- See Florida everglades wildlife aboard an airboat tour
- Watch a professional wrangler wrestle an alligator
- Relax in roundtrip transportation
Spot gators as you buzz through the swamps on an airboat in Wild Florida Wildlife Park. You're sure to see a wide variety of animals in south Florida’s eastern swamp region. You might event spot the area’s most famous resident - the alligator. Remember there are no guarantees as to what you will see in the wild. It’s luck of the draw. If you don't see an alligator on the ride, you're sure to see one at your next stop: Gatorland.
Gatorland is home to over 4,000 alligators, snakes and other exotic animals. There are many exhibits to see including the Gator Jumparoo Show - thrills and chills abound as some of the largest alligators in the world actually jump four to five feet out of the water to retrieve food. In addition, see the Alligator Wrestling Show - a "Florida Cracker" style show in a shaded 800-seat stadium. Gator wranglers catch an alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animals back to point out survival features to the audience. After doing stunts that only few are brave (or foolish) enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep - only to be awakened by a tickle!
After completing a variety of thrilling stunts, younger guests can cool off in the Gator Gully Splash Park. Bring your flip flops and swim suits because you might get wet - but not eaten. No alligators here. Just water and fun.
- Admission to Gatorland
- Wild Florida airboat ride
- Roundtrip transportation
- Food and drink
- Children (ages 3-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Tuesday and Friday
- Pick-ups begin 7.30am
- Departure 8.30am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
Spend a day at Clearwater Beach and learn more about Florida's marine life on this full-day excursio...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...