Kennedy Space Center: tickets, lunch with an astronaut and Up-Close Explore bus tour
- It’s a space pass to infinity and beyond
- See reserved areas on the Up-Close Explore Tour
- Buffet lunch with a real astronaut
- See the Space Shuttle Atlantis on display
- Find out if you have what it takes to go into space
Walk on the moon with 3D IMAX movies, see the actual Space Shuttle Atlantis on display and check out the Shuttle Launch Experience to simulate taking off in a rocket. The Kennedy Space Center guides you on mankind’s adventures into the universe. With more than 60 interactive touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators, you’ll be able to try your hand at being an astronaut:
- Conduct a virtual EVA (extravehicular activity)
- Practice docking to the ISS
- Extract cargo from the payload bay
- Create sonic booms and glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide
- Experience the sensation of floating in space
- Explore a high-fidelity replica of the ISS
- Virtually mate Atlantis to the external tank
- Kick up a virtual chemical reaction to launch the shuttle
- Get an “X-ray view” of Atlantis’ interior
- Experience an orbital sunrise
- Strap into the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch
- Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit
- and more…
During lunch you’ll have an up-close and personal opportunity to speak with an astronaut and hear personal stories from one of NASA’s best. You can even have photos taken together to remember the experience forever! Lunch has many options, something for all tastes, and includes desert plus soda, iced tea, water and coffee (aka astronaut fuel).
Finally, you’ll embark on a behind-the-scenes guided bus tour of the facility, with up-close visits to operating buildings and historic sites:
- NASA’s KSC Headquarters
- Neil Armstrong Operations & Checkout Building
- International Space Station Processing Facility
- Panoramic view of Cape Canaveral Air Force Station
- Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB)
- Launch Pad 39B
- Kennedy Space Center admission
- Lunch with an astronaut
- KSC Up-Close Explore Tour
- Cost of parking (USD 10 automobiles)
- Children (ages 3-11)
Kennedy Space Center, SR 405 Florida 32899, USA
- No refunds
- This product is unavailable on rocket launch dates
- Everyday 9.00am-6.00pm
- Closing time varies per season
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
Spend a day at Clearwater Beach and learn more about Florida's marine life on this full-day excursio...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...