LEGOLAND Florida tickets with roundtrip shuttle from Orlando
- Explore the largest LEGOLAND Park in the world
- Choice of one-day admission or the length of your stay
- Millions of bricks and dozens of fun rides
- Shuttle transportation from Orlando
Visit the largest LEGOLAND Park in the world in LEGOLAND Florida! You’ll be able to enter the 150-acre theme park with over 50 interactive rides, shows, and attractions as well as delicious restaurants, trendy shops and an amazing botanical garden. There are eleven zones with different themes based on LEGO. It’s fun for the whole family, with roller coasters, Miniland USA and LEGO City where children can learn how to drive block cars or navigate LEGO boats!
Admission to LEGOLAND Florida for one calendar day.
Admission to LEGOLAND Florida for a maximum of 14 visits (one per day) for two weeks from first use or ticket expiration (whichever occurs first).
- Roundtrip shuttle transportation from I-Drive 360
- Admission to LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
- Food and beverages
- Carnival games
- Water park admission
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Seniors (ages 60+)
- Shuttle departs from I-Drive 360, 8350 Universal Blvd, Orlando, 32819
- No refunds
- To take advantage of the free shuttle between Orlando and LEGOLAND Florida, you will need to reserve it the day before. Instructions on voucher
- Opens 10.00am
- Operating dates and closing times vary
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
Spend a day at Clearwater Beach and learn more about Florida's marine life on this full-day excursio...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...