Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition tickets
- Hundreds of real artifacts and treasures
- Tour guide actors in period dress
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition will immerse you in the story of the doomed ocean liner. This interactive museum has guided tours led by trained actors in period dress portraying actual passengers. The exhibit showcases over 400 artifact and historical treasures. You'll see the "Little Big Piece" - a three-ton section of the ship's hull and the second largest piece of ever recovered. You can also walk around full-scale recreations of the grand staircase, a first-class cabin, the Verandah Café and more.
- Admission to Titantic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Guided tour
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 5-11)
- No refunds
- Guided tours are available every hour, beginning at 10.00am. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the hour you would like to attend the guided tour. You are also able to tour the museum on your own at anytime. Staff will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals
- January and February 10.00am-6.00pm
- March-mid April 10.00am-8.00pm
- Mid April-May 10.00am-6.00pm
- June and July 10.00am-9.00pm
- August 10.00am-8.00pm
- September-December 10.00am-6.00pm
- Last tour one hour before closing
- Holiday exceptions:
- Thanksgiving week 10.00am-9.00pm
- Thanksgiving Day 10.00am-3.00pm
- Weeks of Christmas and New Year’s 10.00am-9.00pm
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Spend a day wandering through the world of make-believe. Pick your favorite Walt Disney World® Theme...
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex℠ brings to life the epic story of the U.S. space program, offer...