DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Jump right into the action of your favorite movies at Universal Studios
- Experience awesome rides at Islands of Adventure
- Muggle friendly - step into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™
- Enjoy free access to Universal CityWalk’s paid entertainment venues
WHAT TO EXPECT
Dive into your favorite films for three days at Universal Orlando® Resort. You’ll go behind the scenes, right into the action of your favorite movies. It’s the world's premier movie and TV based theme park and you’ll become the star of some of the greatest movies and TV shows ever made. Your ticket also gives you same-day access to the Islands of Adventure, with cutting-edge rides, shows, and interactive attractions that will bring your favorite characters to life!
You can visit either or both of these amazing parks for three days over a two-week period. This gives you time to explore more of sunny Orlando and still be able to come back to the Universal Studios Resort for more fun!
Your visit become extra magical with a visit to Diagon Alley™ and Hogsmeade™. You can sample Butterbeer™, dine at the Leaky Cauldron™ and follow Harry Potter on more adventures. You don’t need a time turner to see it all - the Hogwarts™ Express will take you between parks for free.
As an added bonus, you can head over to Universal CityWalk at the end of the day and visit any of the paid entertainment venues for free! With superb dining establishments, exciting entertainment, and endless shopping, it’s the perfect place to unwind and have fun!
Important note: Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your ticket. To receive full ticket entitlements, first use of the ticket must be on or before 18 December 2016. The ticket will expire in full on 31 December 2016. Unused days shall be forfeited.
- Admission to Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure for three days over a two-week period
- Same-day admission to both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure
- Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ - Diagon Alley™ (Universal Studios Florida) and Hogsmeade™ (Islands of Adventure)
- Access to the Hogwarts™ Express - park-to-park transportation
- Admission to the paid entertainment venues of Universal CityWalk for two weeks
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your ticket. To receive full ticket entitlements, first use of the ticket must be on or before 18 December 2016. The ticket will expire in full on 31 December 2016. Unused days shall be forfeited
- Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure, every day 9.00am-9.00pm
- Universal CityWalk, every day 11.00am-2.00am
- Park hours are subject to change frequently
- Infants (ages 2 and under): free
- Children (ages 3-9): reduced
Orlando: discover all activities