Hipster Oslo 2.5-hour walking tour
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oslo
- Explore the hipster area of Grünerløkka
- See sites and spots off the beaten track
Imagine a river, surrounded by old industrial buildings and parklands. Walking down the street in a colorful residential area you stumble across a giant chandelier, around the corner hides old wooden houses from the 1800s and facades covered in street art. This is Hipster Oslo, also known as Grünerløkka.
As if that wasn’t enough the area is home to one of Norway’s most famous artists, none other than Edvard Munch. Feel the artistic vibrations in the air and prepare for a cultural injection!
- Guided walking tour
- Students with a valid ID: reduced price
- Children (ages 5-17): reduced price
- Seniors 65 years or over: reduced
- Children under the age of 5: free
Youngstorget, 0181 Oslo, Norway
Meet your guide at Youngstorget, 0181, Oslo, Norway
- The tour is available on various dates, please check the calendar for details
- Tour starts at 10.00am
This walking tour takes you through the city center of Oslo, showcasing spots like the Opera House, ...
Discover the main attractions of Oslo on this guided tour. You will explore the inner city and visit...
Auf dieser Tour besichtigen Sie das Stadtzentrum von Oslo und zeigt Ihnen das Opernhaus, die Festung...
Entdecken Sie während dieser geführten Tour die Highlights von Oslo. Sie werden das Stadtzentrum und...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
The Arctic is such a magical place, offering special moments through and around the fjords during th...