Oslo city center walking tour
- See the sites of Oslo with an expert guide
- Learn about Oslo's culture and history
Your Oslo city center walking tour will start at the City Hall, where the annual Nobel Peace Prize is awarded and as you stroll along the pedestrian street, you will see Oslo's main church which dates back to the 17th century , Dom, Parliament House, University of Oslo, the National Theatre, the Royal Palace and much more.
You will stop by the central railway station and the square nearby to hear the fascinating story about this part of the city. It is here that the main pedestrian sidewalk Karl Johans Gate begins, and you can find discos, night clubs, bars, jazz clubs and cafés in between all the stores, boutiques and hotels, and get all the necessary information about dining and shopping from your guide.
Your tour finishes with introduction to the new building of Opera Theater. You will have the opportunity to climb its roof and enjoy panoramic views of Oslo and the fjord on your ow time following the tour.
- Guided tour
- Entry to sites
Fridtjof Nansens Plass 1-2, 0160 Oslo, Norway
- City Hall: Rådhus Oslo, F.Nansens pl, 2
- Requires at least 48 hours for confirmation for groups of more than six people.
- The tour is available in English and Russian.
- For tropus of more than six people, the following languages are available: German, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese
- Every hour from 9am to 6pm
Com mais de 1000 anos de história, a história de Oslo está cheia de histórias horripilantes, particu...
Este passeio a pé leva você pelo centro da cidade de Oslo, apresentando locais como a Opera House, A...
Descubra as principais atrações de Oslo nesta visita guiada. Você vai explorar o centro da cidade e ...
Auf dieser Tour besichtigen Sie das Stadtzentrum von Oslo und zeigt Ihnen das Opernhaus, die Festung...
Entdecken Sie während dieser geführten Tour die Highlights von Oslo. Sie werden das Stadtzentrum und...
Imagine um rio, cercado por velhos edifícios industriais e parques. Andando pela rua em uma área res...